My AC scratch wish

So I just felt like making this thread because with all the new AC coming out I still have yet to capture my look that I have on JP. One costume named on NA as "Arks trainee uniform" was first seen on a NA exclusive system named "Fresh Finds" which charge an obscene amount of SG for one costume but that's another story.

The costume Arks trainee uniform has many variants and one of them is the "Snow" variant which is one of the small amount of AC related items I need (I really only need two lol). I lastly need a anime collab hairstyle from the anime "Mahou ka no Rettousei" (The Irregular at Magic High-school). The Tatsuya hair-style is definitely a must since it looks sleek-cool.

So what AC items are you looking forward to complete the desired look you're aiming for. P.S. Mahou collab next plz 🙂

Not really any outfits but a heck of a lot of emotes, namely the rest of the Vocal Performance series emotes. They’re so good, I need all of them!

I'm still waiting for a good pair of actual demon wings.

The same wish I've had since before launch: The Phantasy Star Legend set. I need the Rolf (which may be translated Eusis) basewear, the Chaz (which may be translated Rudy) outerwear, the Nei basewear and the Rika (which may be translated Fal) outerwear.

All the AC scratch tickets that came from Ragol packs, the Game Pass inaugural reward, campaigns and that half-price one have been saved for this one set.

Not really any particular scratch but I guess I want the Phantom outfit next since it is one of my favourites. 🙂

Almost forgot, I would really like and hope for the missing colors of outfits we did get, at least Sonia Dragon. A future scratch perhaps?

@Milk said in My AC scratch wish:

Almost forgot, I would really like and hope for the missing colors of outfits we did get, at least Sonia Dragon. A future scratch perhaps?

Picked up a Sonia Dragon outfit in the Japanese server and gotta say I like it so I guess I am waiting for that too 🙂

@YagyuChan

It’s such a beautiful princess dress, it deserves more colors! I only have Shadow because gold looked bad on my main. I hope we get Snow.

Slight bump.

So I was going through the JP scratch and I have a list of what I want, luckily it doesn’t appear to be collab so here’s hoping!

Yayoi Sugar - 2018 Etoile Operation scratch

Innocent Rose Dress - 2017 Winners Design 4[Side B] scratch

Poison Cantarella - 2020 Spirial Armament scratch

Bunny Suit - 2013 Moonlight Bunny scratch