Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?

@MarshalTobias32

True but it’s a matter of pride, I like to beat everything I truly practice at. Can’t win ‘em all but sure gonna try! I need to practice my dodging.

Pride? I don't need pride, pride is a foolish concept that people have to make them feel better for themselves in an otherwise harsh world. If you wanna go all out on 999 so be it, noone is stopping you, but for me, I rather do something else.

@MarshalTobias32 said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

Pride? I don't need pride, pride is a foolish concept that people have to make them feel better for themselves in an otherwise harsh world. If you wanna go all out on 999 so be it, noone is stopping you, but for me, I rather do something else.

Pride in self accomplishment isn't foolishness, but dissing someone else's accomplishments is a pretty bad behavior.

@MarshalTobias32

Games are my biggest hobby and my guild family are competitive players so for me personally the pride comes from keeping up with my esteemed friends, or trying to anyway. 😛 though they don’t hold a candle to my fashion skills, that’s the true endgame of course.

@Shirokami07 said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

Pride in self accomplishment isn't foolishness, but dissing someone else's accomplishments is a pretty bad behavior.

Perhaps. However I just find it foolish to see people use pride as an excuse to look down on others, in this case it is just another form of arrogance and promotes elitism. I hated that kind of attitude in JP ship2 so much I left a year ago, way too many of 'prideful' types there, I find GB more tolerable in comparison. Now now not everyone back in JP is that bad, I just have way too many negative encounters over there in my experience.

@Neek said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

@HarmlessSyan said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

@Neek oh, maybe or may not. I just always have 55 runs in stock since I only run it once per char when Faina has it for daily order.

uqm.png

so you can stock them if you don't do them and it goes up to 55? is that the same for global?

no

the cap on jp has always been 5 a day + the extra runs that they gave out as compensation for various extended maintenances

daily stock is always consumed first so if you never did more than 5 runs a day then it would look like the cap is higher

masq

not sure I understand, so what is the cap then?

@Neek oh, maybe or may not. I just always have 55 runs in stock since I only run it once per char when Faina has it for daily order.

uqm.png

so you can stock them if you don't do them and it goes up to 55? is that the same for global?

no

the cap on jp has always been 5 a day + the extra runs that they gave out as compensation for various extended maintenances

daily stock is always consumed first so if you never did more than 5 runs a day then it would look like the cap is higher

masq

5 a day on jp, 10 a day on na

uqm.png

no

masq

In other words, 6 months for JP and 3 months for GB to reach 999. The road is a long one...

I wish this could also be done with two, three or four people like Endless. Options are good and this sort of content I enjoy learning and tackling in a party setting. But solo only content in PSO2 is just not a whole lot of fun for me. I didn't understand it when solo PD was a thing either. Why the lack of flexibility, especially in a game that is currently so starved for 80+ content?

uqm.png

no

masq

But do they stack or is it 10 max a day period no matter how long passes?

snip because this quote chain is way too long

But do they stack or is it 10 max a day period no matter how long passes?

10 maximum per day period. For reference, the reset was about an hour before this post but may change, dunno.

^ No Nope, confirmed not badarse. Just a wee baby.~~~

If you can git Gud as my good ol pal Sam and beat a 999 Mask in under 5min and not taking a hit (trustme I know all about the guy back in JP) I’ll reconsider. 😉

I ain’t believe in anything unless I see a flawless recording.

does this count? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPXkjD5w8xk

@Milranduil said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

If you can git Gud as my good ol pal Sam and beat a 999 Mask in under 5min and not taking a hit (trustme I know all about the guy back in JP) I’ll reconsider. 😉

what a gamer

@Milranduil said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

Hell yea. Now this is a work of badarsery.