Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?

@NIC I didn't say he encourages it, rather that he encourages full use of one's toolkit, even if single weapon.

I'm fighting the dang thing with nothing but Jet Boots and doing fine with what few PAs I have. People just gotta learn it.

@Milk I believe everyone has a place. Not in the same game mode perhaps. Not at the same difficulty perhaps. But nobody is a blatant "burden period" unless they do it intentionally to be carried. That's why I keep hope that expert matching will finally separate the two groups, so they don't bother each other. As for how people speak to others in these forums, I'm not the father nor owner of anybody here, so everyone can speak the way they want, and they only have the GMs to answer to if they go out of line. Those on the receiving end, yes, I hate verbal aggression, but the Internet is a place with such things aplenty, so some thick skin may be needed, no matter what.

And as for talents, not everyone is talented at gaming. We may have our talents somewhere else. But we are joining here because of our mutual love for gaming, be it casual or hardcore.

@ZorokiHanuke said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

@Milk I believe everyone has a place. Not in the same game mode perhaps. Not at the same difficulty perhaps. But nobody is a blatant "burden period" unless they do it intentionally to be carried. That's why I keep hope that expert matching will finally separate the two groups, so they don't bother each other. As for how people speak to others in these forums, I'm not the father nor owner of anybody here, so everyone can speak the way they want, and they only have the GMs to answer to if they go out of line. Those on the receiving end, yes, I hate verbal aggression, but the Internet is a place with such things aplenty, so some thick skin may be needed, no matter what.

And as for talents, not everyone is talented at gaming. We may have our talents somewhere else. But we are joining here because of our mutual love for gaming, be it casual or hardcore.

I still consider anyone not being to get down Phaleg / Masquerade a burden.

That's also the reason why I don't:

1. Play with randoms

2. Join random parties with the beacon

I can get behind not wanting to play with leeches, but not being able to best phaleg/Masq doesn't make one a leech. The game is kind casual.

@NIC said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

I can get behind not wanting to play with leeches, but not being able to best phaleg/Masq doesn't make one a leech. The game is kind casual.

It does in my eyes.

You sound fun at parties.

@Shirokami07

And that’s fine since you don’t party with those people and berate them or anything. I do similar in other games just because I hate carrying people. I would only have myself to blame if I partied up with randoms and the run was bad. The expert matching system for this game is a good thing even though I might not ever reach it.

@Milk said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

@Shirokami07

And that’s fine since you don’t party with those people and berate them or anything. I do similar in other games just because I hate carrying people. I would only have myself to blame if I partied up with randoms and the run was bad. The expert matching system for this game is a good thing even though I might not ever reach it.

Of course, I never bother people for not matching my own standards.

I just avoid them or exclude them without saying a single word.

@Shirokami07 said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

@Shirokami07

the amount of badassery radiating from this post in unreal, truly a superior being

if only everyone else could be anywhere near as cool as this poster

I'd say it's best to let it go and continue with the actual topic. Just don't take the opinion of a single person to heart and keep progressing and doing whatever it is you joined the game for, be it casual fun or whatever. It's not like we will all be forced to play with people like that guy on every party. And he said it himself. He doesn't play with randoms so nobody will bother him and he won't bother you. It brings the question why he comes and talks about people that way if nobody here will make him lose a second of his gameplay, but some people are simply like that, so it's best to move away from them. Or maybe it's his way to nudge people to get better. Anyway, I think this episode is done. So I humbly advise that we go back to our regular programming.

@Neek said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

@Shirokami07 said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

@Shirokami07

the amount of badassery radiating from this post in unreal, truly a superior being

if only everyone else could be anywhere near as cool as this poster

Yes.

Shiro helped me a lot actually with my skill tree. It's okay if I never get in a group with him or anything cause I'm a more casual player. So ya'll be nice ne. I honestly don't know if I could kill Phaleg or how I'd do against Masq cause that kinda bragging rights test isn't the kinda game content I'd find fun.

@Vexation said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

Shiro helped me a lot actually with my skill tree. It's okay if I never get in a group with him or anything cause I'm a more casual player. So ya'll be nice ne. I honestly don't know if I could kill Phaleg or how I'd do against Masq cause that kinda bragging rights test isn't the kinda game content I'd find fun.

I love bragging right content.

I also like helping people trying to improve.

@Vexation And that's why I said

Or maybe it's his way to nudge people to get better.

So those who can't take that kind of heat should ignore it and move on. He calling anyone a burden or leech or whatever is just his opinion. By now we know he won't play with us and we won't play with him, so that's that. And in the Internet we will get MUCH worse than that from truly angry players. I know, I've seen the whole shop by now of things some people come up with just to troll and get people down. So yeah. Thick skin if you wanna keep seeing their posts. Block and move on if you don't want to. But in no scenario should we start a fight over nothing.

I wish I could like posts XD