Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?

Only 10 times a day now, will be updated to 55 times a day.(maybe not, I just always have 55 runs in stock) But as someone else mentioned, only reason most of people still do this fight now is for the ultimate quest daily order from Faina - its fast and you just do it once per char.

@HarmlessSyan said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

Only 10 times a day now, will be updated to 55 times a day.

[citation needed]

@Neek oh, maybe or may not. I just always have 55 runs in stock since I only run it once per char when Faina has it for daily order.

uqm.png

@Neek oh, maybe or may not. I just always have 55 runs in stock since I only run it once per char when Faina has it for daily order.

uqm.png

so you can stock them if you don't do them and it goes up to 55? is that the same for global?

More hero git Gud ness.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_LnL9gHXEE

Just a bare 5min 999 depth no hit run, perfect dodges and I frames all around. Now you guys try it. Cant be that hard... đź‘€

I don't think I'll ever "Git Gud" I'm shooting for "not a burden" and "having fun" XD

@Vexation said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

I don't think I'll ever "Git Gud" I'm shooting for "not a burden" and "having fun" XD

I consider anyone who can't Phaleg/Masquerade a burden

@Shirokami07

That’s pretty harsh.

@Milk said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

@Shirokami07

That’s pretty harsh.

It's a pretty low bar right now to be honest. Considering I took down Phaleg katana only and S ranked it back at level 75/75

@Milk said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

@Shirokami07

That’s pretty harsh.

@Milk In general, I advise anyone bothered by such remarks to block anyone saying them and move on instead of being demoralized by it. Remember that nobody exists here to please anybody else. They don't pay your internet nor your access to the game. If you meet them in game and they become rude at you, just report, block in game and move on as well. No real reason to bang yourselves against a wall for a non issue.

Also, once expert matching comes, the players better at the game will all flock there and leave the casuals and lower tier players to fend for their own on the coming Urgents. If we can't do them, so be it. It's just a game. Just get better or look for another game to play if in the end it's too much for you. Again, not an issue. But for the love of all holy waffles, never ever feel discouraged by anyone because of how you play. Play the game on your own rules and progress at your own pace. If you work to get better, there will always be someone who will appreciate it when you do the content.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

uqm.png

so you can stock them if you don't do them and it goes up to 55? is that the same for global?

no

the cap on jp has always been 5 a day + the extra runs that they gave out as compensation for various extended maintenances

daily stock is always consumed first so if you never did more than 5 runs a day then it would look like the cap is higher

masq

@ZorokiHanuke

Oh I agree with you and I don’t resent Shiro for feeling that way(nor feel like a block is needed), I just found the wording on the harsh side. It doesn’t hurt my feelings any if I can’t do the expert stuff now(or ever) but I don’t feel those players are burdens. The content is designed to be hard, it sets the great apart from the average but I also don’t think average is necessarily bad. Can they contribute to UQ still? I would only consider someone an actual burden if they were AFKing/clearly not putting in any effort.

@Shirokami07 I feel like Masq is more relevant between the two.

Phaleg will be trouble for a lot of single weapon playstyles, while Masq actually encourages full use of one's class/weapon.

@SuccubusAlice said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

@Shirokami07 I feel like Masq is more relevant between the two.

Phaleg will be trouble for a lot of single weapon playstyles, while Masq actually encourages full use of one's class/weapon.

What? Masq doesn't encourage a single weapon playstyle at all. One of his mechanics is that he gets PA immunity if you deal 20%/15%/10% of his max HP with a single PA.