Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?

I just beat floor 30.

No big issues so far.

I just want to point out that you don't need to do Masq. Hell, even as someone who loves the fight I'm already tempted to give it up because of how tedious it is..

If you did the fight 10 times a day, you would still need to do it everyday until Feb to see floor 999, and it's going to get tedious fast. Also, Masq is much like Phaleg - you need to learn the boss, and that's how you beat it.

@NIC said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

I just want to point out that you don't need to do Masq. Hell, even as someone who loves the fight I'm already tempted to give it up because of how tedious it is..

If you did the fight 10 times a day, you would still need to do it everyday until Feb to see floor 999, and it's going to get tedious fast. Also, Masq is much like Phaleg - you need to learn the boss, and that's how you beat it.

I don't understand how fights that milk the glorious action gameplay of PSO2 seem tedious.

I still fight Phaleg from time to time just for fun...

Do you need top of the line gear to do the easier depths? I know some players can probably do it without units at all but what’s recommended here for just average players?

@Milk said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

Do you need top of the line gear to do the easier depths? I know some players can probably do it without units at all but what’s recommended here for just average players?

No, if you don't time out it's good enough.

@Shirokami07 said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

I don't understand how fights that milk the glorious action gameplay of PSO2 seem tedious.

Thje fight is amazing it's just10 times a day will get old quickly

Yeap, I really only do it for the ult co dailies back in JP, never went past 200. Just a lazy bum.

@Vexation said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

@NotWhoUThink I too am waiting for Phantom. I've been in love with it since I started looking up Scion classes. As soon as it hits I'mma abandon hero and focus on that as my main. I've been getting impatient for episode 6 to get there.

You're not the only one. 😉

I like the 10 a day limit, stops me from binging and getting bored half way through. Now it’s part of my daily routine

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

I like the 10 a day limit, stops me from binging and getting bored half way through. Now it’s part of my daily routine

I mean, I can just see myself getting very burnt out over it. But really, I don't have to do it every day I guess. I still love the fight, it's super fun to do.

@Neek said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

nobody has done it

nobody? I dominate it with my 14* wep, not even taking my 15* out for it.

Just a reminder, Masquerade is a good way to farm class cubes. You don’t need to max level your other classes to get cubes anymore. If you need more aug passes this is the way to do it, just go to depth one on your non main class and beat it ten times. Avery is around 30 cubes a day.

(Deleted)

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

@Neek said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

nobody has done it

nobody? I dominate it with my 14* wep, not even taking my 15* out for it.

wow