Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?

@ZorokiHanuke said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

@Vexation And that's why I said

Or maybe it's his way to nudge people to get better.

So those who can't take that kind of heat should ignore it and move on. He calling anyone a burden or leech or whatever is just his opinion. By now we know he won't play with us and we won't play with him, so that's that. And in the Internet we will get MUCH worse than that from truly angry players. I know, I've seen the whole shop by now of things some people come up with just to troll and get people down. So yeah. Thick skin if you wanna keep seeing their posts. Block and move on if you don't want to. But in no scenario should we start a fight over nothing.

I think I said no wrong?

I'm not attacking anyone or insulting anyone, if anyone wants or is interested to get better in the game I give them tips regardless without being mean or at least I try being nice.

I don't rage at bad players, I don't insult anyone.

My comment was more directed to NIC I think who was being all cranky saying "you'd be fun at parties" which I thought was uncalled for and the only reason I piped up. I don't think your mean Shiro and I'm still plenty grateful though I'm sure there are some who might think your snobbish for not playing with everyone and that's what Zoroki was commenting about as well. Saying that if people don't like what someone is saying then they can block them. In short all three of us seem to be agreeing with each other as far as I can discern.

Nevermind, found it! Time to face my death. 😞

@Shirokami07 Some people get insulted by things that are not meant as insults. It's how some human brains work. Don't give it too much thought.

@Neek said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

@Shirokami07 said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

@Milk said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

@Shirokami07

And that’s fine since you don’t party with those people and berate them or anything. I do similar in other games just because I hate carrying people. I would only have myself to blame if I partied up with randoms and the run was bad. The expert matching system for this game is a good thing even though I might not ever reach it.

Of course, I never bother people for not matching my own standards.

I just avoid them or exclude them without saying a single word.

the amount of badassery radiating from this post in unreal, truly a superior being

if only everyone else could be anywhere near as cool as this poster

Depends, does he have lighting reflexes and beat 999 Mask depth in under 5mins and not taking a single hit? If not than he not in fact, a badarse. 🤡 If he has standards, than this is my standards on who is badarse.

@MarshalTobias32 said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

@Neek said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

@Shirokami07 said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

@Shirokami07

And that’s fine since you don’t party with those people and berate them or anything. I do similar in other games just because I hate carrying people. I would only have myself to blame if I partied up with randoms and the run was bad. The expert matching system for this game is a good thing even though I might not ever reach it.

Of course, I never bother people for not matching my own standards.

I just avoid them or exclude them without saying a single word.

the amount of badassery radiating from this post in unreal, truly a superior being

if only everyone else could be anywhere near as cool as this poster

Depends, does he have lighting reflexes and beat 999 Mask depth in under 5mins and not taking a single hit? If not than he not in fact, a badarse. 🤡 If he has standards, than this is my standards on who is badarse.

7:30 kill with 3 1 star weapons.

^ No Nope, confirmed not badarse. Just a wee baby.~~~

If you can git Gud as my good ol pal Sam and beat a 999 Mask in under 5min and not taking a hit (trustme I know all about the guy back in JP) I’ll reconsider. 😉

I ain’t believe in anything unless I see a flawless recording.

^ No Nope, confirmed not badarse. Just a wee baby.~~~

If you can git Gud as my good ol pal Sam and beat a 999 Mask in under 5min and not taking a hittrust me I know all about the guy back in JP) I’ll reconsider. 😉

I ain’t believe in anything unless I see a flawless recording.

That's baby.

Yeap, that’s whut I see. ~

Come come lil chap, show me dat 999 flawless 5min run.

Yeap, that’s whut I see. ~

Come come lil chap, show me dat 999 flawless 5min run.

I'd never show myself in this forum as you could have noticed.

Very well, then you will be considered a lesser variable than compared to all the 5min flawless 999 players then. No proof means a lesser variable. Simple as that. If you have standards, then This is my standard on who is Gud and who is not.

Good god five minutes!? I’m in envy and awe of players sometimes. Seven minutes seems pretty dang good too.

Good god five minutes!? I’m in envy and awe of players sometimes. Seven minutes seems pretty dang good too.

Was 1 star weapons tho.

But crazy affixes so it's kind of cheating.

@Shirokami07

Eh it balances out. I used to watch runs on another game where the player had no armor but they had a legendary weapon. It’s still impressive.

On another note I can’t beat this at all tonight, my adorable but curious cat keeps attacking my controller. Here’s to tomorrow.

No need to git gud my freinds, I never went past depth 200 back in JP, most of us there just got lazy and only dew it for cubes and daily Cos. Always other content I rather play with.