Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?

@Milranduil

A god amongst men, my goodness!

milranduil the one and only LEgeNdARy fuccboi ganjin IN THE ELITE TEAM HEAVENLY™. this exalted MAN left ™QUASAR to pursue hi s ULTIMATE DREAM! OF BECOMING THE BEST HUNTER IN ALL OF PSO2 As a mark of his resolve He usEs NOTHIng but Heavenly Fall with his +37 IDeAL WiREd LaNcE. Symbolic of his TEAM™ ANDTHEFALLOFTHE FORCE META!!¡!!!¡

@Theuberclips said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

milranduil the one and only LEgeNdARy fuccboi ganjin IN THE ELITE TEAM HEAVENLY™. this exalted MAN left ™QUASAR to pursue hi s ULTIMATE DREAM! OF BECOMING THE BEST HUNTER IN ALL OF PSO2 As a mark of his resolve He usEs NOTHIng but Heavenly Fall with his +37 IDeAL WiREd LaNcE. Symbolic of his TEAM™ ANDTHEFALLOFTHE FORCE META!!¡!!!¡

shhhhhh they don't know why weps could be +37 back in the day 😲

Whoops the sekrit is out now, time for people to get that +37 amirite.

So far on stage 50 about to complete 10 more as an HU/FI

Like endless, its a balance between class, gear, build, player skill and luck. Not all classes are balanced and once again, Masq shows that. If you are having issues with it, I suggest waiting until Etiole class and then using Hunter/Etiole class, trust me...you'll find it significantly easier, especially with atomizer ring and a some decent gear.

This was essentially 'tryhard' content created to keep the hardcore playerbase happy whilst they figured out what to do after the EP5 failure and subsequent loss of a large chunk of the playerbase, this is why the sudden huge jump in more difficult content and EP6 further increases that difficulty but to attempt to balance it, you get 15* weapons and 13* units as well as 2 new OP classes, and when I say OP...I really mean it, so many builds are based around Phantom and Etiole as sub classes that its kinder a meme.

Also, the rewards for Masq are very poor, mostly SG rewards and frankly even that isn't really worth the aggrivation and stress, I've got to floor 20 on NA and I'm okay not moving forward with it for now, I did my dues on the JP server and that was a harsh choir.

@MarshalTobias32 said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

^ No Nope, confirmed not badarse. Just a wee baby.~~~

If you can git Gud as my good ol pal Sam and beat a 999 Mask in under 5min and not taking a hit (trustme I know all about the guy back in JP) I’ll reconsider. 😉

I ain’t believe in anything unless I see a flawless recording.

Uh sorry to break it to ya but 5 minutes isn't even that good especially at the time when that was released and on that class so you shouldnt be so smug about that

@The-Raven said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

@MarshalTobias32 said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

^ No Nope, confirmed not badarse. Just a wee baby.~~~

If you can git Gud as my good ol pal Sam and beat a 999 Mask in under 5min and not taking a hit (trustme I know all about the guy back in JP) I’ll reconsider. 😉

I ain’t believe in anything unless I see a flawless recording.

Uh sorry to break it to ya but 5 minutes isn't even that good especially at the time when that was released and on that class so you shouldnt be so smug about that

5 mins is me being generous actually. 2 to 3 mins is the speed runner time for sure and should be easy to do with Ep6 endgame gear.

@MarshalTobias32 the hero and luster times are now below 2min (1:5x)

I am so, so bad at this fight it’s not even funny. I can dodge the ranged attacks but I constantly get hit with in closer range. My eyes and mind become a blur when I look at this fight that I can’t even process what’s going on. I had the same feeling the first time I did Shinryu in ffxiv. I know in time I will eventually be able to mentally slow down the movements and see the pattern but right now I’m not seeing anything.

Something to work towards, I suppose.

Just cleared Depth 100 today. Still relatively easy but the main issue now is that i can actually tell hes got more hp then he did on previous runs. Other then the more hp and 10% barrier though the fights the same, just need to change how you manage your pa's.

@BlazeLatias said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

Just cleared Depth 100 today. Still relatively easy but the main issue now is that i can actually tell hes got more hp then he did on previous runs. Other then the more hp and 10% barrier though the fights the same, just need to change how you manage your pa's.

give it about 11 more depths, then you'll feel it mr. crabs.

@Milranduil said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

@BlazeLatias said in Has anyone beat the New survey Quest?:

give it about 11 more depths, then you'll feel it mr. crabs.

On the Japanese side of the game when this fight originally came out I never got around to investing into weapons like Atlas EX or the Lightstream weapons when they were the new high-end. I personally feel confident that if you can handle the fight losing the damage bonus that the fifteen star weapons has isn't a big deal other than that you still have an advantage of knowing his moveset. As long as you still can predict and respond to his actions accordingly you'll still have an edge even if you don't do as much damage as you used to do.