Make a gender change coupon.

You will make bank. Besides with most costumes being female you'll see a high influx of players who want to gender change due to that.

Yea I want to gender change because of the lack of costumes for males.

This is a interesting idea and I support this suggestion it would give use players more customizable options that’s for sure

Yeah, I agree with this option. My male Deuman is SOL with the current outfits/items, all the male stuff currently is for robots. I wish I woulda been a robot. ;-;

More costumes for male characters would be nice to see for sure. I will be making a new male character soon.

Wow this picked up in a few days lol.

I would pay ac or alot of sg for a race/gender change ticket.

The logistics behind gender change tickets in MMORPGs are a bit annoying to implement at best. In Final Fantasy XIV as an example, it requires you to take off all of your armor and accessories before you're allowed to re-edit your character's appearance with a Fantasia, as you can change your character's gender and race with it.

Phantasy Star Online 2 would require a character to have something similar be done, as some races cannot have cast parts equipped, and some casts cannot have non-cast items equipped. Accessories and cosmetics would also have to all be unequipped.

@coldreactive

I was about to say, race especially Cast would offer problems. But then so would certain hairstyles and gear. I think this would be okay if you ended up losing that hairstyle again just to make it fair. I am guessing this is a lot of work for them to do.

@ERICK001BC

There are very few gender-locked hairstyles in this game. I'd assume that the only issue is that people might have regrets with changing their gender since other fashion related items like basewears or costumes wouldn't be usable. At least in FF14, most galmour had a male design of it already.

@Novaline

Yeah at least that way it would be a little more balanced. As someone who used to have very very very long hair, honestly most hair should have been unisex to begin with.

@Novaline said in Make a gender change coupon.:

At least in FF14, most galmour had a male design of it already.

And in the case of lalafells, both male and females use the same torso model. Just males have a nipple texture on theirs.

@coldreactive

But what if you don't have nipples? Does it give you the option to use the female variant?

@ERICK001BC said in Make a gender change coupon.:

@coldreactive

But what if you don't have nipples? Does it give you the option to use the female variant?

No. Because genders are a data value your character has, just like level. So if your gender's data value doesn't match the gender of the gear, you cannot equip it.

@coldreactive Ah, that makes sense.