Error Code: NP1002 after last Wednesday's update

I can't get past the SEGA logo screen - This error code keeps popping up and throws me back to the desktop. I tried whatever solutions I could find on the internet, minus installing apps. Some solutions involved turning off TCP/IPv6 (this actually allowed GameGuard to activate, download and install files) or turning off Windows Defender features. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game a few times, one of those times involving Steam's Verify File Integrity feature. Please help.

I did a fresh reboot of my PC and now I just got a NP0 error code at the SEGA logo screen.

I'm having the same problem myself and don't have a clue how to resolve the issue. IFY the platform I'm using is steam can only start up to Sega Logo and error NP0 pop up.

Use PSO2 Tweaker to fix system files! I don't know if this will fix it but couldn't hurt.

Hey i finally fixed np1002 , u need to disable core isolation in windows defender , u can send ur erl files in arks-layer discord and the bot will help you , Open Windows Defender Security Centre -> Device Security -> Core Isolation details -> Disable Memory Integrity -> Restart your PC.

@Korveck said in Error Code: NP1002 after last Wednesday's update:

Hey i finally fixed np1002 , u need to disable core isolation in windows defender , u can send ur erl files in arks-layer discord and the bot will help you , Open Windows Defender Security Centre -> Device Security -> Core Isolation details -> Disable Memory Integrity -> Restart your PC.

https://discord.com/invite/pso2

Honestly, that's disgusting. Windows Defender.