Real Money Trading ( RMT)

When the game hit the PC, bots inevitably appeared. Spam bots that trade in-game currencies constantly poison the game. I suggest blocking bots by HWID (hard disk ID).

You might drop this over in the In Game Suggestion thread, it might get lost in the clutter over here. And yeah the bots are a problem, report them whenever you see them.

I report them for cheating whenever I see them. Then usually add them to my block list so I don't have to see there spam anymore. The team is banning these accounts though.

@VolosatoeSteklo Where have you been? The Bots were an issue long before PC players had access. The only thing that changed was the number, and variety of groups selling meseta.

@VolosatoeSteklo said in Real Money Trading ( RMT):

When the game hit the PC, bots inevitably appeared. Spam bots that trade in-game currencies constantly poison the game. I suggest blocking bots by HWID (hard disk ID).

Machine ids and other fingerprinting methods can be spoofed you know. Also, BIOS has unique identifier a lot of the time, and is less likely to end up in someone's machine than a hdd/ssd id, but this also can be spoofed/changed. (people used to do it to thwart microsoft lol)

This post is deleted!