I feel like as we get closer and closer to Episode 6, good Units that stop you from getting oneshot and provide you with adequate PP and Attack to work with become more and more important. That said, I feel somewhat strained in my current endeavor to make units that are usable for Episode 6. Every affix slot involved is another layer of complexity to the recipe, and the 4 and 5 slot units I made in Episode 4 took three or so weeks of grinding. My units for Episode 6 either need 6 affixes or 5 especially powerful ones, the kind that aren't cheap, and I think the strain involved is a little excessive.

I would appreciate if certain convenient affixing tools were released near episode 6. For one, as far as I know there hasn't been much added to the mission badge shop since its introduction. I have everything I could want from the mission badge exchange and it might be a good idea to add some more things to buy from there, like Receptors. Similarly, the mission pass has often featured Tier Rewards that were either lackluster or barely rewards at all, like these Augmentation Aid 10%s and these Affix Augments that only provide 25 of one attack type. In the future, it could probably stand for those to be replaced as well.