[SHIP 4] Sign up for Gunpla Mafia's Thanksgiving PQ Competition!

Gunpla Mafia's Thanksgiving Contest will be a Personal Quarters competition going until November 24th.

Personal Quarters will be judged based on the amount of effort put into them. We understand that those newer players don't have certain themes, such as Resort, and don't have the money to buy hyper-inflated furnishings, that's okay! Just make sure you put thought behind your decorating, maybe set the ambience with some choice music? Feel free to do differently themed rooms too!

Submissions are to be sent in our server. Participants are to provide a guided walkthrough of their Personal Quarters in the form of either photos or a video. If you're interested in participating or checking out the submissions, join our Discord server here.

Submissions will be closed on the 24th and the judges will evaluate your creativity and I will announce the winners afterwards in our server. Make sure your quarters are open to visitors, as we will likely stop by in-game as well.

We have a ton of prizes to win! Full list in server with more people contributing as the days go by! For those interested, I am also organizing a Christmas Photography Competition with details to be announced at a later date! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I hope to see y'all there!

Excuse the bump! Trying to get as many participants as we can ๐Ÿ™‚

bumping again!

Cool idea, Ive seen some great PQ's - wish I had more time to work on mine!

Only 6 days left til our submission deadline!

3 days left! Join up now ๐Ÿ˜„

Last day to participate! Contest entries close at 11:59 PM EST on 11/24.

I hope you got a good chunk of entries! I donโ€™t decorate my quarters but Iโ€™m keeping an eye out for your Christmas events.