still can't figure out cameras eh?

new boss is cool and all..

couple thoughts..

before releasing another boss on similar level.. hoooow about fixing your camera angle issues..

locking on does about shit all for how often this boss seems to be able to just unlock himself from targetting..

aaand fix the fact that when i point the camera where i want it and go to move, it changing position to behind me.. i only have so many thumbs.. i can not using the face buttons on my controller if i'm constantly having to fight the camera..

secondly.. fix tha camera ish.. for real.. like... give us an option to turn off the auto correcting to behind you movement that way when i point the camera towards the enemy that won't maintain a lock on, i'm not constantly staring every where but the boss..

unless this is really a fight against the camera and not the boss.. in which case.

10/10 good effort

@WoollierTiara12 Unfortunately probably not going happen. Especially with NGS around the corner they likely don’t really care about about PSO2 anymore. Since NGS will likely replace an 8 year old game I don’t see them putting in that much effort into fixing PSO2 unless it loses them money on scratch tickets.

@WoollierTiara12 mind if I move this to the In-game Suggestion section? Will be collecting this as feedback.

@NotWhoUThink said in still can't figure out cameras eh?:

@WoollierTiara12 Unfortunately probably not going happen. Especially with NGS around the corner they likely don’t really care about about PSO2 anymore. Since NGS will likely replace an 8 year old game I don’t see them putting in that much effort into fixing PSO2 unless it loses them money on scratch tickets.

NGS uses the same client as PSO2. PSO2's engine has to be updated, and you will be able to create NGS Modeled characters in Vanilla PSO2, and vice versa... you will be able to create Vanilla PSO2 modeled characters in NGS.

@coldreactive said in still can't figure out cameras eh?:

NGS uses the same client as PSO2. PSO2's engine has to be updated, and you will be able to create NGS Modeled characters in Vanilla PSO2, and vice versa... you will be able to create Vanilla PSO2 modeled characters in NGS.

The PSO2 engine will be updated sure, but only because enough people actually complained. NGS and PSO2 will likely use the same camera system as the current PSO2, the big difference is NGS maps will be much larger to compensate for the bad camera while PSO2 maps will still stay the same size.

while PSO2 maps will still stay the same size.

They might increase the size of some maps, really depends. I know I got one of the largest Abandoned Mine maps possible:

alt text

With the new engine it might be possible to do this more often.

@coldreactive said in still can't figure out cameras eh?:

while PSO2 maps will still stay the same size.

They might increase the size of some maps, really depends. I know I got one of the largest Abandoned Mine maps possible:

alt text

With the new engine it might be possible to do this more often.

Counterpoint, these are the same developers who thought that replacing old classes with new ones (aka the scion classes) while not being fully prepared was a good idea. With Sega you always need to assume the worst possible outcomes. Sega has history of not going back to update old things, and if they do it's usually pretty half assed.

that replacing old classes with new ones (aka the scion classes)

And made Bouncer, which is what they wanted techer to be in the first place.