What are you thankful for(on PSO2)?

I'm thankful for:

1. Community / Dev Team actually fixing things and giving us compensation.
  2. The Ballooning Bosom being put into the game.
  3. That the game even came out in the first place in the west.
  4. The good voice acting choices.
  5. The Steam release.
  6. Phaleg Ives

@SuccubusAlice said in What are you thankful for(on PSO2)?:

The satisfying combat, the silly times in an alliance, just a good time in general.

And the fact a certain cursed accessory arrived today

What item is that?

@RainGnyu said in What are you thankful for(on PSO2)?:

@SuccubusAlice said in What are you thankful for(on PSO2)?:

The satisfying combat, the silly times in an alliance, just a good time in general.

And the fact a certain cursed accessory arrived today

What item is that?

As observational as ever I see.

I mean i'm just thankful that it came to global at all. I've wanted to get into it forever. I tried my hand at JP but due to not having my own setup at the time and no friends to really play it (since the two who kept trying to get me in always ditched plans,) I couldn't stick to it.

I didn't care much for PSU as at the time I was more of an FPS person. But seeing some of the PA's in compilation videos is what truly captured my interest in playing PSO2. Fast forward to current and I couldn't be happier that I can play the game at my leisure. Not just because current life affords this to me but also because the game's gearing process and MPA content are very lax and let you make meaningful progress at your own pace. I've not played any other rpg experience that truly feels this way.

But if we had to say something "in game" i'm probably most appreciative of how much I can express the style of things I like. I have just as much fun making outfits as I do actually playing.

@Milk Just Googled those games and they look pretty cool! Think I've definitely missed out on a lot of quality titles as I've gotten older...makes me nostalgic for the days of buying a Nintendo Power or Electronic Gaming Monthly and geeking out on all the upcoming releases 😄

And now I'm going to have to search for this Standby 6 emote as I didn't know you could read a book either! Thanks for all the good intel 🙂

The big thinks I'm thankful for in PSO2 is:

1. Free to play, and not pay to win
  2. The devs actually listen to the players when problems arise
  3. Proper compensation when there is an emergency maintenance
  4. Fun in-game events that are worth doing
  5. A friendly player base
  6. Almost no lag, bugs, or crashes
  7. Enjoyable game play with a mix of story mode and basic farming/grinding of quests

Ever since I discovered PSO2, I have been transitioning to it more than another online game I have been playing for the reasons above, since that other game is no longer enjoyable for me.

@coldreactive

I was really impressed with their compensation lately, especially extending the 300% boost. Phaleg is also a treasure, the strong yet elegant woman I wish I was! 😧

@Knight-Raime

Me too, though I never tried JP. I was too worried I’d have no one to play with. The closest to this RPG experience I’ve had is Tree of Savior and those games are honestly nothing alike. But I like the relaxed atmosphere, and of course the fashion! Also thankful for those accessory sliders, it makes the fashion even more fun.

@Rang-Dipkin

They’re all great games, don’t feel bad I miss out on titles all the time. I used to own every console since Atari but over time I became more picky with money and time and can’t play every game, haha. The cheapest I found Standby 6 was on ship2. The male ver reads a book and the female ver stands there with her hand under her chin. It’s very versatile.

@LazerRay

I’ve dropped some other games for the same reasons. They take very good care of this game and let everyone play. If my circumstances ever changed I could still enjoy it, that’s a huge comfort right now.

I'm just thankful we got the game at all, I was so excited and blown away when it was announced at Microsoft's conference, it was the surprise of E3 that year for me.

I'm thankful for the fact that we got the game, and that it has such a bright future with New Genesis and the rest of the content coming in PSO2. I'm also thankful for my alliance on Ship 3, they're really fun and active and love the game as much as I do. Despite all the negative people on here I'm also grateful for the forum and all the fun we've all had together on it 🙂

I'm also VERY thankful to the amazing team of GMs we have especially @GM-Deynger for doing a great job communicating our wishes to the dev team.

@Milk Yeah, it's a ton of fun.

There's definitely something to feel thankful for when everytime I log in, the flood of memories from every iteration of Phantasy Star Online flows into my head and comes full stop and that big blue ball and the ships and stuff appear and I feel like at home in my home.

@Laep said in What are you thankful for(on PSO2)?:

I'm also VERY thankful to the amazing team of GMs we have especially @GM-Deynger for doing a great job communicating our wishes to the dev team.

And I'm thankful for YOU Arks! It's like mana from above to hear you guys praise the things you're enjoying. It just reaffirms our commitment to supporting the community and providing a game we can all be truly proud of in the current troubling times. As I've said before, it's just as important for us to know what we're doing right as well as what needs fixing.

Happy Thanksgiving, Arks! I’m grateful for all of you. 😁