300% xp Expedition boost

I thought the 300% boost for Expeditions ended with this maintenance. I just ran Naverius Forest (working on Thanksgiving CO's) and it still had the 300% boost. Did I miss something or is it bugged?

Thanks, I missed that.

I do have to wonder when they're going to release the 4th Recommended Daily Quest from JP. Those typically come with a permanent exp boost on them and will also help with completing boss kill titles as well.

@PrinceBrightstar said in 300% xp Expedition boost:

I do have to wonder when they're going to release the 4th Recommended Daily Quest from JP. Those typically come with a permanent exp boost on them and will also help with completing boss kill titles as well.

PSO2JP had a different release rollout than we do. The 4th Recommended "level-Up" quest came out in Episode 4 for them. We will likely not get it until Episode 6 at the earliest. We did, however, recently start getting "EXP Days" as expected, where a random quest/etc. is chosen to have a boost in EXP. (This stacks with the EXP Boost from the 4th recommended, if the EXP Day chooses it.)