Cofy - Level Limit 90 Dialogue

After the update today, Cofy can stop you and tell you that your level limit has been increased to 90:

alt text

Even though we've had this since Episode 5 already. I've been playing since Episode 5 and have entered the bridge, lobby, and everywhere, and haven't gotten this dialogue until today.

It has been doing that since the level cap was raised. It also did this before the level cap increase just with it saying 80 instead of 90.

@Weirdo said in Cofy - Level Limit 90 Dialogue:

It has been doing that since the level cap was raised. It also did this before the level cap increase just with it saying 80 instead of 90.

Yes, and I didn't get it at all in Episode 5 until now. So it must have been a bug they fixed without knowing about it :V

@coldreactive When it happened did you enter from the lobby or from somewhere else? If it was from the lobby it is a new bug and if it was from anywhere else it would be the same bug.

@coldreactive When it happened did you enter from the lobby or from somewhere else? If it was from the lobby it is a new bug and if it was from anywhere else it would be the same bug.

I entered the bridge through the Quick Menu. I believe I did it from either Shopping or Franca's.

@coldreactive said in Cofy - Level Limit 90 Dialogue:

I entered the bridge through the Quick Menu. I believe I did it from either Shopping or Franca's.

I am guessing you probably entered from Franca's which will cause that to happen.