Soooo Turky Rappy Genocide Anyone?!

Rappy Genocide.PNG

I hope the Thanksgiving UQ is as spammable as ToT was cause I want all of these suits. ALL OF THEM! I will never be humanoid again. There will only be Rappy... Always.

I want the turkey rappy mini suit. Because I love the color purple.

Don't cook/eat me though

I also love Purple. I've been wanting the halloween one but hadn't gotten lucky. My other fave is black and white so naturally I want the black rappy suit. I did get lucky enough to get an arks rappy suit last PSO2 day but I don't even know where I got it. I just went to clean out my inventory and it was there lol.

I don’t want the suits but the event sounds fun!

@Vexation said in Soooo Turky Rappy Genocide Anyone?!:

I also love Purple. I've been wanting the halloween one but hadn't gotten lucky. My other fave is black and white so naturally I want the black rappy suit. I did get lucky enough to get an arks rappy suit last PSO2 day but I don't even know where I got it. I just went to clean out my inventory and it was there lol.

The ARKS Rappy Suit comes from, you guessed it, ARKS Rappies. It's not as rare as the Rappy Pet Egg, but still pretty rare.

At least the arks rappy suit can be traded. Last time I checked long ago it was going for like 5 mill. So not really expensive to get. Hopefully these will be tradeable as well. I do want the black rappy too.

This is going to be fun!

I know somebody that has an ARKS Rappy suit.

Didn’t they give the Rappy suit away during an event at some point? I remember getting one and using it for a color change pass.

@Milk They gave normal Rappy Suit in one campaign, it doesn't show accessories. The ARKs Rappy mini wears the default male Hunter outfit and supports accessories.

@Kodiakmax-101

Ohh so that’s the one I’ve been seeing. Someone on my ship wears a gigantic cat on their head/back on their suit.

Yeah I have the head cat too and it looks kinda silly on my character usually but it looks hilariously awesome on a rappy.