14* Jinga drop rate is very concerning

@Amari-Kigu said in 14* Jinga drop rate is very concerning:

@Miraglyth said in 14* Jinga drop rate is very concerning:

@Vexation said in 14* Jinga drop rate is very concerning:

Also been working steadily toward a 15* and it looks like 15*s will be plentiful after the update.

Yeah we're getting some exchange 15★s but they will be on the lower end of that spectrum.

13* Rappy is just a status symbol pet

I'm not sure you meant to reply to me here?

@Amari-Kigu said in 14* Jinga drop rate is very concerning:

Also been working steadily toward a 15* and it looks like 15*s will be plentiful after the update.

Rarities got a bit strange above 12★. The difference between the strongest and weakest 15★ is is larger than the difference between 1★ and some 10★s and that's before considering the growing range in potentials.

Yeah we're getting some exchange 15★s but they will be on the lower end of that spectrum. It'd be like someone with a Ray weapon thinking they're on par with a Nemesis, only multiply that difference by a factor of at least four.

They're not going to obsolete our progress towards the higher-end 15★s right at the start of the episode.

13* Rappy is just a status symbol pet, for months it was something Summoners wanted to be 'cool' whilst the pet itself is pretty terrible but 14* Rappy tho...thats something else entirely, its 7777 dex is pretty fierce.

You couldn't be more wrong. Rappy is a pp battery, and with the correct candy your pp fills instantly unless the mob moves a lot. It has twice the pp fill rate of any other pet.

At least the Persona UQ can drop 14* Jinga Eggs so we can still get them.

All the ★14 Pets are dropping from Persona US and 4-man Trigger. Seems like Redran is the most common drop since I've gotten around 5 eggs (one of them being shiny) and it's the highest dropped egg according to the item log. Limited Quests drops them too so it's a very good idea to do it if someone hasn't gotten all the pets.

On another note, has anyone seen if Persona and the LQ drop any important candies? So far I've not seen anything other than the usual cookies.

@Meikoloid said in 14* Jinga drop rate is very concerning:

On another note, has anyone seen if Persona and the LQ drop any important candies? So far I've not seen anything other than the usual cookies.

From persona I got one exquisite transformation parfait, exquisiste satisfying parfait and (iirc) a frenzied parfait but I I'm not playing very much summoner at the moment, so I don't know about LQ.

I started as a summoner but I've not played it in forever. Might pick it up again once the collection folders come out. But it'll be awhile. Glad more stuff is coming out for them though.

Bumping since the servers are up and we know now!

@condor said in 14* Jinga drop rate is very concerning:

JP have also had event collection folders that expired. Global hasn't had any of those yet (unless they predated PC) but that's my biggest concern for now.

If it's temporary or a "one shot" only collection, it's basically useless because several copies of the same pet are required.

Good news - Looks like it's unlimited!

@OmegaNeo8603 said in 14* Jinga drop rate is very concerning:

Also if sweets are limited to the listed parfaits, that's kinda disappointing (and worrying, since some required rolls drop from ultimate naverius and, frankly, I don't want to go back there farming).

Hopefully it won't be limited to those since it is said "Featured sweets" and not "List of all sweets" or something like that

Bad news - Looks like that's pretty much it! Well, there's a few more. But it's definitely missing Super/Exquisite Vigorous Parfait for Wanda/Jinga, Support Roll, Bravado Roll for Synchro and a few other BIS sweets that unless we find more of them added to drop tables still haven't been added to Global.

Edit: Exquisite Vigorous Parfait confirmed drop from Rainbow keys!

Similarly, Super Vigorous drops from UH chrome draogn so should drop in the seasonal. Exquisite is from the next Urgent quest as well as the shop.

Support Rolls are still going to be annoying, but Bravado rolls are in RWB5. They are called Courageous Rolls. They're VERY important.

Exquisite Heartthrob is from Whistle of Chaos, btw, good Jinga parfait since Jinga has a very fast revive timer.

But yeah the Collection Files kinda... don't work right now.

@Miraglyth Just saw it, the problem is that there aren't Luminmechs in UH so... both eggs and weapon collections are useless at the moment.

Sweets are a major disappointment too, it looks like they didn't thoroughly read what everyone wrote.

Now I never complained and I usually don't like to, but I'm very disappointed by this patch as I feel trolled by it and not only for summoner: most of what has been introduced with EP6 is unobtainable, either by the lack of required mobs or required mats/exchange unless you saved them for months.

And I'm saying this despite having enough pure photons/ultimate boosters for a couple of exchanges.

@Theuberclips said in 14* Jinga drop rate is very concerning:

Support Rolls are still going to be annoying, but Bravado rolls are in RWB5. They are called Courageous Rolls. They're VERY important.

Those are my thoughts too yeah. I'm not far from only having Support Rolls needed to fill a couple sweets boxes now.

@Theuberclips said in 14* Jinga drop rate is very concerning:

But yeah the Collection Files kinda... don't work right now.

the problem is that there aren't Luminmechs in UH so... both eggs and weapon collections are useless at the moment.

Agh, none anywhere? And the story ones iirc don't count for collection folders. That's a bit of a nuisance. I've got some sheets up to 100% elsewhere already and was about to start looking into that lol.

Edit: Hearing they might appear in emergency trials, but that sounds pretty rare and they probably don't add that much progress. And to confirm, Story ones don't count for collection folder.

Sweets are a major disappointment too, it looks like they didn't thoroughly read what everyone wrote.

There are some new sweets that seem to be appearing elsewhere. Provided they have a decent non-temporary source it doesn't have to be the RWB5 exchange. We probably need a few days to find out more.

Agh, none anywhere? And the story ones iirc don't count for collection folders. That's a bit of a nuisance. I've got some sheets up to 100% elsewhere already and was about to start looking into that lol.

Edit: Hearing they might appear in emergency trials, but that sounds pretty rare and they probably don't add that much progress. And to confirm, Story ones don't count for collection folder.

I have tried everything, I've yet to see one outside story (and, as you said, those do not count).

The problem is that now I'm basically forced to farm everything with summoner to try and get some eggs I need (I got 8 14* wanda, 3 marrons, 2 melons, 2 redran, 1 trim, 2 sally and 0 jinga/synchro) , and with the lack of a reliable way to obtain ultimate boosters (there's no exchange)/pure photons, no schvelle upgrade from cleasis (after having farmed thousands of boosters), it adds up to the frustration.

There are some new sweets that seem to be appearing elsewhere. Provided they have a decent non-temporary source it doesn't have to be the RWB5 exchange. We probably need a few days to find out more.

I'm not disappointed at what's available, it's fairly decent and useful, but about the fact that some of the sweets we repeatedly wrote about were left off, conversion, barrier and support rolls for example.

The latter is what has annoyed me the most, due to the fact that there are players exploiting the "create/delete" character trick to sell/farm an infinite amount of support rolls that never ever dropped anywhere, and @GM-Deynger, supposedly, had read about this issue.

I can confirm that Luminmechs do spawn in Emergency Trials on UH. 2 Trials netted me a whole ~10% to the collection file. Due to the amount of 14* Eggs that the UH Chritsmas drops, I set my priority to at least Vulcan and Herbie for Collection Files. And either Jinga or Synchro as the third.

And speaking of candy...RIP Support Rolls. What hurts even more is that there are other 13* weapons with the same SAFs as the ones Zieg has for exchange (via Aether Fuses) that can drop (a chance of having more than 4 slots when appraised), which would make it less enticing for people to even join the already dead (Ship 1 experience) Iron Assault.

My PP is at the point (~275) where I can just take one out and reuse on another pet, but not every Summoner has that luxury. 18.5 mil (lowest at the time of typing this) is ridiculous. That adds up for every pet (pet as first pick, backups, etc.).

Support Rolls have gotten to the point where that one method, as one person explained what the process entails, is sounding more and more enticing. "Create and Delete" (but for personal use, obviously).

@condor I feel the best solution to stop that is have the Support Roll reward from maxing one's friendship status with Pietro be changed to Support Roll +2 as compressed sweets cannot be traded.

@Mister-Sparkle I have enough PP (~250) to move them around too, but we should not be forced to do that and, as you said, it's a luxury that not everyone can afford: support rolls, like any other sweet, should be farmable and it should've been since long.

Being robbed by exploiters or create/delete chars to obtain a sweet that is often necessary should not be the options available, I think that many of us wrote that and the GM completely ignored it.

On top of that, there are other substantial sweets missing and I'm not willing to go and check if naverius ulti drops conversion roll as I'm already frustrated by the fact that, unlike you, I'ven't met a single luminmech yet.

But I agree with your solution for the exploit, altho I highly doubt, at this point, that they will deal with it.

So in order to get the snazzy new stuff I gotta farm for millions of years on Ultra Hard in the hopes that a Luminmech might grace me with it's presence? Me and Sega about to have some words. Over cookies and tea cause I'm not a monster but ya know. Seriously annoyed.

So in order to get the snazzy new stuff I gotta farm for millions of years on Ultra Hard in the hopes that a Luminmech might grace me with it's presence? Me and Sega about to have some words. Over cookies and tea cause I'm not a monster but ya know. Seriously annoyed.

not the only one...was excited to test the new pets but being softlocked from those for another week is kinda meh...thats like phantom and etoile quest was bugged and theyre unavailable for other people - bet people would mildly feel annoyed as well