14* Jinga drop rate is very concerning

For summoners, this pet is essential and the drop rate on Dark Falz Apprentice is low considering how important this pet is for summoners, and the drop rate does not inspire confidence, and with the fact we're on a fast track this will already be rotated out soon making so much more difficult for Summoners to get this pet, might as well go on hiatus until episode 6 and UH Armada of Demise.

They don't call this the Almighty pet for nothing, and summoner mains this is pretty essential.

Don't forget the fact that the eggs above 9 stars can't even be traded.

Should we expect a collection folder to fix this? I heard there are some time limited CFs that have pets in JP. Do those pets make it to these CFs? Meanwhile, ToT gave me 14 star versions of Sally and Melon. <.<

@ZorokiHanuke

Hey Sally and Melon are hot trash but they’re cute hot trash.

I got a shiny Melon from ToT.

@Milk Yeah. I kinda like Sally's gameplay but I can't understand melon/marron too well.

@ZorokiHanuke said in 14* Jinga drop rate is very concerning:

Should we expect a collection folder to fix this? I heard there are some time limited CFs that have pets in JP. Do those pets make it to these CFs? Meanwhile, ToT gave me 14 star versions of Sally and Melon. <.<

The only other summoner collection that I know off is for support items (expect support rolls to rapidly drop in price soon) but as for the pets, this is a significant subject that must be addressed, yes the JP server did have other methods to get the pets but that doesn't mean we might get them, plus as stated - 14* Jinga is perhaps the most important summoner pet and honestly equally important as Rykros Staff.

Other classes can get 14 and 15* weapons etc via Zieg but for Summoners, the two major components are extremely limited such as the eggs and parfaits, Sega has been quite complacent with this class and has ignored alot of the valid pleas from players on the JP server, all because if I'm being honest, they hate the class.

Basically, Jinga > Syncro > Marron are really the only pets you ever need.

@ZorokiHanuke

I’ve played Summoner for like two seconds but isn’t Melon the one you throw? Because I threw a cute pet and it immediately died. That was the end of my heroic Summoner journey.

@Amari-Kigu Eh. I'm not going too serious on Summoner as a class, but I did want to see a bit more damage coming from it. My highest is a level 120 Jinga with all plus stats over 120, with the ones not already maxed going from between 130 to 140 points. With buffs, mark and ego on, I can at most see it doing 85k hits.

@Milk Both Marron and Melon are throwable pets. Forgot which does exactly what, but one explodes and faints, and the other can be thrown multiple times, given you can catch it when it hurls back. It faints if you fail to catch it, or something like that. The one that explodes got heavily nerfed when damage caps became a thing. Before the nerf, people could slot more than one of them and explode them in succession on bosses, killing them ridiculously fast from what I've heard.

@ZorokiHanuke

They’re too cute to throw! 😥 I would’ve maxed out that class if I didn’t have to chuck them at enemies. I do like Sally and found that pet easier to understand but none of the cute pets I like are good, meh. Gimme back my cat from B&S

@Milk Imagine Melon and Marron as copies of Darkness from konosuba, and you may have an easier time throwing them at anything.

They know 14* Jinga is strong. They will not just hand a strong pet to you. Like you said, it's the "best pet" for Summoner, don't expect it to appear in your hands so easily. They will have CFs for it eventually, whether you believe it or not. Even then you don't need any of it. Farm for it if you want, but it's literally not essential, just like how Rykros Staff is not essential. I still do more consistent AOE damage with a 13* Jinga than any other pet, 14* or not. The drop rate is fine as it is.

Summoner gearing is so lenient compared to other classes. The playstyle is so easy compared to other classes. It's power is so tied to just the rarity of the pets, their levels, and candies. It's basically the same as asking for a 15* weapon to have a good drop rate if they were to be dropped. Well, 15s don't drop as often as a 14 Jinga does, so that's already great.

@Cikia said in 14* Jinga drop rate is very concerning:

They know 14* Jinga is strong. They will not just hand a strong pet to you. Like you said, it's the "best pet" for Summoner, don't expect it to appear in your hands so easily. They will have CFs for it eventually, whether you believe it or not. Even then you don't need any of it. Farm for it if you want, but it's literally not essential, just like how Rykros Staff is not essential. I still do more consistent AOE damage with a 13* Jinga than any other pet, 14* or not. The drop rate is fine as it is.

Except that Summoner needs these things to keep up. Rykros isn't "needed" yet it allowed summoner to keep up to other classes in terms of bossing. If a summoner doesn't have a rykros it's a 20% damage loss, and that adds up quick. It might not be essential, but neither is using anything other then an all class sigma during an urgent quest - you can still get it done.

The problem with the drop rate is that none of these pets are tradable, and without the seasonal CF, summoner gets gimped. Summoner is already missing a ton of tools it needs - and having the content get fast tracked, and only a few urgents drop the pets puts summoner in a horrible place.

Here is hoping that summoner gets 14* eggs during the Thanksgiving Urgent because anyone who didn't get a synchro also got gimped in damage, and players could have farmed every Trick or Treat and still got nothing.

@Cikia said in 14* Jinga drop rate is very concerning:

Summoner gearing is so lenient compared to other classes. The playstyle is so easy compared to other classes. It's power is so tied to just the rarity of the pets, their levels, and candies. It's basically the same as asking for a 15* weapon to have a good drop rate if they were to be dropped. Well, 15s don't drop as often as a 14 Jinga does, so that's already great.

This sounds like you only do content that can be afked. The issue here is that your 14 star mats to get your 15 star weapon will always be in rotation. At best, if a 14* CF comes out for summoner it will be available for a limited time while other classes are buying 15* mats for Weapon Badges, and being able to trade them. Besides, they've already refused to address things for summoner that should have been addressed in Ep 3 or 4.

@NIC I have the same feeling about the class, and I'm not even going serious on it. We lack something. And yes, a proper pet and PA rotation may close the gap a little bit, but it won't replace what we really need. I can upgrade all my other classes with near end game gear just by saving some meseta and spending some time in front of Dudu. But we can't do that with Su.

Yes, the class works as it is. Ph will give Su a good buff as well. But what happens when content gets boosted (as it's starting to happen now) and most SU mains have to rely on dread luck just to be relevant?