How to use AC Scratch Tickets?

Maybe I'm missing something here. I've fumbled around enough to figure out how to use my Ragol Memories but I can't for the life of me figure out how to use thise AC Scratch Tickets. I've tried googling, but I'm only getting threads that assume you at least have some idea of what you are doing.

Can someone point me to exactly what I'm suppose to do with these things?

Open the menu. Go to the right time the "shopping cart" icon.

The 4th option down is "Play Scratch Tickets".

After you select that, choose "Recruit Line" and choose "Play with AC scratch Ticket".

Be sure you are using single tickets, unless you want to use all 12.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

I couldn't figure out how to use the ragol ones lol

The memories are to be used via a shop vender upper level next to the Ex cube vendor

@SaviorZero82 on the JP server she is now by the swap(recycle) shop

I think you have to use a coin to scratch off the TV screen. A real 4D experience if you ask me. But now my TV has all these scratch and scuff marks.

For a feature that is kind of the linchpin of the profitability of the game, it really needs a lot more explanation. I wasted a very long time trying to figure it out.

Thanks everyone.

So speaking of tickets. I really do not like the recruit line. Can I save my ac scratch off?

Ok because on JP they expire.

@Bandore said in How to use AC Scratch Tickets?:

Ok because on JP they expire.

That's because of tax laws in Japan requiring digital currency paid with real money in a Japanese Game to expire one year after purchase.

@Bandore On the JP server AC Scratch Tickets purchased from the AC Shop (which are the same kind that are being given out as part of the Founders and Ragol Editions) do not expire from what I can find, only the AC itself can for the reason that @coldreactive mentioned; the only thing I can think you are confusing it for are the Tickets you get as repeat-draw bonuses that can only be used with the Scratch you get them from.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in How to use AC Scratch Tickets?:

Open the menu. Go to the right time the "shopping cart" icon.

The 4th option down is "Play Scratch Tickets".

After you select that, choose "Recruit Line" and choose "Play with AC scratch Ticket".

Be sure you are using single tickets, unless you want to use all 12.

Thank you so much! I love this game and I've played for around 50 hours so far. Unfortunately, it drives me crazy with the time I spend figuring out things like this that should be dead obvious. Seriously, nobody should have to ask how to play a scratch ticket that's sitting in your inventory. It should be an option when you click it like every other thing that has the "use" option.

I am having so much fun with this, but wow devs, don't make everything such a struggle.

Not sure what is going on. Every time i try to use the ac scratch it says i don't have enough storage space for the scratch to work yet i have 0 items in storage and 13 items out of 50 on my character. If anyone has any idea on how to fix this i'd love to learn how