WTB the Hunter Valor emblem ring any level!

I can’t seem to get the Hunter material to drop! Is anyone selling this ring? Ship 1 please!

The valor rings are untradable and unsellable. The materials needed for them come from the Extreme Quest: Tainted border, and are almost guaranteed to drop in the final room, Be warned that you have to do this solo and it can get pretty tricky if you aren't prepared for it.

I have done it but has not dropped for me. Maybe I just suck at the game.

Did you break all the loot Crystals on the final floor and check the terminal before leaving? Did you also have auto loot enabled or not? Cause I got at least a couple to drop even without rdr boosts.

Well let me check! Didn’t think 🤔 of auto loot.

Yes did it three times today and finished all the test! What is going on? Didn’t get the items needed to make the ring.

Is it broken?

The game guarantees the material drop on the 10th level/whatever, and the drop is based on what class you come in as.

So if you go in as a Force, you'll get the force ring materials. Meaning, to get Hunter's Valor Ring, you have to go in on Hunter.

@coldreactive said in WTB the Hunter Valor emblem ring any level!:

The game guarantees the material drop on the 10th level/whatever, and the drop is based on what class you come in as.

So if you go in as a Force, you'll get the force ring materials. Meaning, to get Hunter's Valor Ring, you have to go in on Hunter.

10th level?

@RainGnyu said in WTB the Hunter Valor emblem ring any level!:

10th level?

Yes, the one with all of the bosses at once.

@RainGnyu said in WTB the Hunter Valor emblem ring any level!:

10th level?

Yes, the one with all of the bosses at once.

Is that the solo elite Tainted Border one?

Yes, it is:

alt text

It only has five stages......what am I missing?

Sorry, I haven't done it in a while. Whatever the final one with all the bosses is. You MUST destroy the red crystals the bosses leave behind. You MUST come on the class you want the materials for. You MUST finish the level. You MUST also use the terminal before exiting to get the items.

Sorry, I haven't done it in a while. Whatever the final one with all the bosses is. You MUST destroy the red crystals the bosses leave behind. You MUST come on the class you want the materials for. You MUST finish the level. You MUST also use the terminal before exiting to get the items.

I did all that........! All of it and cleared all the stages!