Will Pso2 play on Xbox Series X?

Took me 10-12 seconds to log in from hitting start and getting to the lobby from that menu.

It’s really quite awesome.

• X-Box

• X-Box Circle of Death

• X-Bone

• Se-X-Box

Couldn't help it.

@CalvinaCoulange said in Will Pso2 play on Xbox Series X?:

• X-Box

• X-Box Circle of Death

• X-Bone

• Se-X-Box

Couldn't help it.

Actually, the first is called Brick. It has a museum entry next to the Nokia phone.

Faaark XBSX out of stock until next yeaaaar or something like that nooooo Im doomed to avoid crowds and nap during loads. I shudda preorder but even alot preorders got cancelled. Literally wanted one asap for this game (but well also cause gotta get anyway)... looks like its sanity vs loads times, game on (I think Im losing).

@Cult said in Will Pso2 play on Xbox Series X?:

Took me 10-12 seconds to log in from hitting start and getting to the lobby from that menu.

It’s really quite awesome.

You have no idea how envy I am right now

The load times were more tolerable up until 1000-1500 hours gametime, now I have alot I want to knock out and do faster its... more painful. The end was in sight! It was so close! And now.... another 2-3 month.... nnggghhhh gleefully laughs and skips away

Flawless. No lobby lag on console anymore.

soo that means running TA will be faster then reducing the delay loading into quests....

@Xiongzzle26 said in Will Pso2 play on Xbox Series X?:

Flawless. No lobby lag on console anymore.

soo that means running TA will be faster then reducing the delay loading into quests....

Hopefully and for endless has well. Though a GM did say they would look into it, hopefully they can come up with a solution, has not many people are going to be able to upgrade to a series x in the near future

@TEN-SQUARE-3 I checked around, and those who own the console now will be the same bunch that will most likely own it in the next few months, as the next batch will take time due to the World situation. Knowing that, the pre-order moguls jacked up the prices and now sell their consoles for no less than $1200 on Amazon last I checked. PS5 will be a bloodbath in those markets...

@ZorokiHanuke said in Will Pso2 play on Xbox Series X?:

@TEN-SQUARE-3 I checked around, and those who own the console now will be the same bunch that will most likely own it in the next few months, as the next batch will take time due to the World situation. Knowing that, the pre-order moguls jacked up the prices and now sell their consoles for no less than $1200 on Amazon last I checked. PS5 will be a bloodbath in those markets...

yea all the next gens are highly overpriced now........

soo it seem pso2 need a patch to make compatible to the next gen hardware specs then