Daily and weekly missions

How about changing up the daily and weekly missions, it's always the same thing and it makes the game boring

the weekly missions aren't always the same there's always some that are different per week but yeah a little bit of different things to do in the dailies will be welcome

Assuming talking about the ARKS Missions, weekly missions do change though still have a rotation - what kind of daily ARKS mission changes are you looking for? There's always the daily orders at the quest counter if you are looking for variety.

The ARKS missions did not exist for the longest time on JP and was added in only April 2019 - it's meant to be easy to complete for people that run multiple characters - a good source of Lambda Grinders that was once harder to get. I wouldn't be against changing it but shouldn't be a pain in the butt to complete it on multiple characters.

@HarmlessSyan the daily ARKS missions are always the same thing so any change would be nice, every day it's the same thing, clear an expedition or some others quests but only the difficulty required changes, mod a weapon oritem, have a drink, use a booster or food, clear all daily missions thus SEGA needs to step up and introduce new daily missions so that it won't be the same old thing over and over again

I can understand the OP's rationale, but I just wanted to register a dissenting opinion for when the GMs compile suggestions.

I prefer the current set of predictable daily missions that you complete as a byproduct of doing typical actions (drink & food/boost) in typical gameplay loops (quest completion and any daily order). My only suggestion would be to increase the number of quest types that count towards the daily expedition, arks, or limited quest mission so that people can play whatever game mode they want and still knock that one out in the background.

That being said, I'd be cool with any daily mission re-work that left intact the ability to clear all 5 in 3min or less for grinding through multiple characters (e.g. I'd be on board with rotating food/boost with something like feed your mag).

Having dailies also rotate in "Do X amount of Emergency Codes" would be a nice change of pace rather than, "Have a Drink." Or maybe "Trigger a Gathering Fever" instead of having a drink.

I personally like them how they are. do them efficiently enough and they take about 15 minutes to do on the 3 free characters you have. making them "Less boring" doesnt really do much outside of making you learn the rotation or check dailies every day. which would be fine, but again its 10-15 minutes a day max. and thats assuming youre slow. while I do understand the want for variety, after all it is the spice of life or so they say, I feel the variety should come from activities youre doing the other 90% of your play time. this is assuming youre talking about the daily arks missions. all other dailies/weeklies DO change.

You can basically take dailies down to a science. take fainas daily missions, do the first reccommended on SH, before you jump in take a drink, eat a jerky, run the mission completing the orders. done. repeat on alts. most other activities are going to be immediately more lucritive anyways so getting them out of the way quick is really benaficial.

@N00bie666 it is the daily ARKS missions that I am talking about, I want to see new ones instead of the same old thing over and over again

@TURION-MOONSTAR few of us in here are of the opinion that the Daily ARKS mission should not be a hassle for multiple characters and we find the current system working well where we can just pick a mission that let us fulfill Faina's daily order, pop drink and use boost item to be done with 1 character in ~3mins. Then we can focus on our main char or another that we want to work on.

There's already Faina's Daily Orders if you want more daily variety.

I'd say, make a longer list of things to do, like 10 or so, but keep the daily limit for completions at 5. That way those who want to do the exact same things every day can do so, while those who want to do different things can do them and it will count as well.

@ZorokiHanuke said in Daily and weekly missions:

I'd say, make a longer list of things to do, like 10 or so, but keep the daily limit for completions at 5. That way those who want to do the exact same things every day can do so, while those who want to do different things can do them and it will count as well.

I actually REALLY love this idea. perfectly appeases everyone

@HarmlessSyan what I am requesting is some variety in the daily ARKS missions, I'm fine with the complete all daily missions but there should be new daily ARKS missions created for the 4 that have to be done and they should be rotated on a regular basis to keep players interested in doing them

@TURION-MOONSTAR said in Daily and weekly missions:

@HarmlessSyan what I am requesting is some variety in the daily ARKS missions, I'm fine with the complete all daily missions but there should be new daily ARKS missions created for the 4 that have to be done and they should be rotated on a regular basis to keep players interested in doing them

I'm sorry, but you need to be "Kept interested" to do missions that take less than 5 minutes to complete per character that give you lambda grinders, a material that is SUPER important, and 3 silver tokyo keys a day? the missions rewards are what should be "Keeping you interested". I would be fine with MORE than just the 5 missions (But keeping 4 the max to receive the key), but completely changing it all together presents nothing but problems since the daily missions are stuff you are most likely already doing on your main.

@N00bie666 I don't really need lamda griders because I already have a whole mess of them in character storage and I also have lots of keys many of which have expired in both silver and gold because they are currently being given away

@TURION-MOONSTAR said in Daily and weekly missions:

@N00bie666 I don't really need lamda griders because I already have a whole mess of them in character storage and I also have lots of keys many of which have expired in both silver and gold because they are currently being given away

I dont need them at the moment either, but they are still good to have in excess, im sitting on around 500 ish i think. unless all your classes are at 75, you still need keys. but youre missing my point. the draw to do dailies is the rewards. if the rewards dont draw you thats not an issue with the missions, its an issue with you