Can the Purple Party Makeup in the Fresh Finds Shop be used on males or is it only for females?

I just don't wanna spend my sg for nothing, lol.

No, it cannot be used on Males. (I just checked the Makeup lists on my fairy boy, it's not there.) Was mainly buying it for my main, Oia Vilet. But... I decided to buy both just in case I wanted on other characters or NGS.

@coldreactive said in Can the Purple Party Makeup in the Fresh Finds Shop be used on males or is it only for females?:

No, it cannot be used on Males. (I just checked the Makeup lists on my fairy boy, it's not there.) Was mainly buying it for my main, Oia Vilet. But... I decided to buy both just in case I wanted on other characters or NGS.

Do you have a list of all the makeup that Males can wear? I have looked at the bumped site off and on but names often seem to be different and Scratch Tickets releases also seem to be mixed and all over the place.

So far Gothic and Elmir work for both sexes. Gothic Mixed with Base Teal Gothic Mixed with Base Purple Elmir Makeup

I made an alt character to test just how feminine you could make a male character and there seems to be a bit now due to recent AC Scratch Tickets.

The Fatal Flower Outfits

Fatal Flower Outfits

The Brilliant Dominion Looks

Brilliant Dominion

Back Side

alt text

@Vanessaira

Do you have a list of all the makeup that Males can wear?

Sorry, I don't. Would be nice for people who want to make more effeminate males, or just have the makeup.

@coldreactive said in Can the Purple Party Makeup in the Fresh Finds Shop be used on males or is it only for females?:

@Vanessaira

Do you have a list of all the makeup that Males can wear?

Sorry, I don't. Would be nice for people who want to make more effeminate males, or just have the makeup.

Maybe I should try to keep a list going forward, and either amend this thread or make a new one for effeminate males.