[SHIP 4] Multi-Alliance Zone

Hello, all.

Ship 4 tends to be pretty difficult when it comes down to wanting to run endgame activities like triggers. Hopefully, the Discord helps alleviate some of those troubles. I already had several alliances in my server as guests, so I figured it was about time to set up a proper area for everyone to use for talking and grouping. Don't worry, guests here will not receive any notifications or even have access to my alliance's areas. Voice activity is permitted.

Feel free to join up here, spread the link around to anyone you think may be interested. If the link ends up getting too many uses, I'll make a new one and update this post down the line.

https://discord.gg/MT7UNydDtz

Bumping this!

We have folks from more than 10 other alliances already. If you find you have trouble grouping up for Triggers, finding people to run AQ's with you, or just need some questions answered... this is the place! Everyone who has joined so far is quite friendly, so I hope to see more kind faces around!

As always, feel free to spread the link to anyone else you think would be interested.

If the alliance you represent is not included in our existing lineup, let me know and I will make a corresponding role 🙂

Nearly at 20 other alliances! We'll be doing plenty of triggers over the next few days.

Bumping! Been great talking to the rest of Ship 4. All these Persona triggers are neat too