Speculation on episode 6?

@DDDDLife said in Speculation on episode 6?:

I wonder what the dev's and Gm's are putting together for Turkey day! ?

A while ago I said they should consider having some sort of kitsune thing, because the west doesn't really have a cherry blossom thing. Or rather, the closest thing we have is our harvest celebrations across the country, which happens october > november. That or maybe they could have some rappy festival thing.

Because cooked rappies.

Can't imaging them not bringing over the lobby and rappy announced on PSO2 station

alt text

It's new lobby and rappy that didn't exist on JP before

I hope it comes with ridiculous event items like the July 4th stuff did.

Does that mean that the "fried Chicken" that drops from the Festive Emparappy will also be available for this event?

@coldreactive said in Speculation on episode 6?:

Because cooked rappies

Maybe I’m mean but I’d be delighted. I just don’t like those things, they remind me of freaky rubber duckies.

More than likely it will be early december for part 1 of EP 6.

WHY WOULD YOU COOK A RAPPY! My heart cries. T.T

It's even on the official JP site though http://pso2.jp/players/event/8th_anniversary/report/05/

Obtain your marbled meat

alt text

Gather your Tokyo Soybean and Las Vegas Lettuce

alt text

Deep fry at 180 C

alt text

Done

alt text

I am so sad right now. All the poor rappy's ever did was be fluffy and drop rare items when you smack em. Emerappy even gives you a healing hug before it tries to kill you. How can you EAT THEM! REEEE! Oh well does it give some sort of a buff? Though how this topic dissolved into rappy morder when it was about ep6 I dunno. Good info on Ep 6 btw. I read it all. I'm hoping for NOV 25th personally but Dec9th will also be okay. I've read everything I can on Phantom and it sounds like the class for me. So I'll be working on that as soon as it hits and my hype level is so high I'm impatient. XD

Aside from the Road to Episode 6 campaign, I guess they'll held another item lab boost (Dudu/Monica nerf) week before episode 6 hits.

@HarmlessSyan said in Speculation on episode 6?:

Can't imaging them not bringing over the lobby and rappy announced on PSO2 station

alt text

It's new lobby and rappy that didn't exist on JP before

Actually, this is a new lobby for the global server. The caption above the Ceremo Nyau says "Global version new seasonal lobby appears on JP too!". So probably the situation is, JP borrowed it from global 😃

So much meat! Serves King Chonk right, the dang thing always tries to roll on me during Rappy Fever.

@Milk

Your not alone. I also don't care for them. Then again I'm not super into birds of any variety much to my best friends dismay.

Except for Chocobo. Those things are down right adorable.

@Knight-Raime

Chocobo are useful and let you ride them/they fight for you, they’re the superior bird for sure. I actually love birds irl, even owned a cockatiel who was dumb as a stump but he was my little baby. 😍

I just don’t like Rappies for some reason, I must kick them in the face whe we cross paths.

@Milk said in Speculation on episode 6?:

I just don’t like Rappies for some reason, I must kick them in the face whe we cross paths.

iirc, in PSO2JP, Nab Rappies could take Meseta and healing consumables from you. (Hence their name.)

@coldreactive

So they were like Melynx from Monster Hunter, heck they even burrow underground like them! Well now I definitely don’t trust them.