Don't sleep on rev weapon sheets.

If your still working on your atlas or you're lucky and picked up a sweet new 14 star in the woods or a UQ you cam get use out of these weapons. Right now all the weapons for atlas a dirt cheap but you wsnt to know what's not grinding everything to 35 unless you've been working on these folders every time you complete one for 100k meseta you get +10 grind lvls. You can grab a couple of these or more val weapons that are worth like 120k your choice i guess. Not to mention easy +30 13star weapon for alt class lvling is pretty strong.

I can concur on this, as it's exactly what I've been doing to level up other weapons I've got, such as the new Elder Pain Omega I had acquired.

The Revolsio collection folder is still a great way to lazily give an alt a quick weapon upgrade, since their +30 and pre-unlocked Perfect Attack boosting potentials is immediately stronger than a +0 Ivlida/Supernatural/Val.

And yes, their enhancement fodder value is not to be questioned. Good advice! 👍

@Miraglyth said in Don't sleep on rev weapon sheets.:

The Revolsio collection folder is still a great way to lazily give an alt a quick weapon upgrade, since their +30 and pre-unlocked Perfect Attack boosting potentials is immediately stronger than a +0 Ivlida/Supernatural/Val.

And yes, their enhancement fodder value is not to be questioned. Good advice! 👍

Really would be nice if they released a folder for the second half of the Revolsio series

That it would.

Revolsio +30 also make excellent fodder. Use them to instantly go from +10 to +20 and then +30 on any 13-14 star. Save tons of meseta and lambda grinders.