Your experience with the+300rdr boost in bewitched woods.

Title says it all.

I had the worst run ever today. Normally i only have the 250rdr booster, 100triboost, alliance tree buff, party Bonus and the premium boost...always had at least one 13* in 30 minutes .

Today i tried it with all the same boosts, except a 150triboost instead of the 100triboost, a 50% rdr ex boost and additionally the 300rdr that is up for the Woods atm...

I played 90 minutes and got nothing!

I know its all rng, but i find it remarkable that today with significant raised rdr i got nothing, altough i played almost three Times longer than usually.

What do you guys think or what have you experienced? Is the 300rdr working better for you?

I honestly have worse luck when the RDR is "boosted" than I do on a normal day with 250 and a 50 or 100 triboost. It's like if I have that plus the extra boost, all I get are 10-12*.

I had 8 rainbow drop in a span of 1 and half hour run. Rng is just Rng. 100%tri + 250 rdr boost

RNG gonna RNG. I got a *14 within 30 minutes with only a 100% triboost(yesterday) Other days I go all out and get nothing. Today’s a nothin’ kind of day.

My experience is it's not on the website again.

I'm up to date with the Twitter and in-game announcements but between the website timezone conversion mess and many campaigns simply never being mentioned on the website I do worry that several players simply won't get to know about some campaigns.

@Miraglyth said in Your experience with the+300rdr boost in bewitched woods.:

My experience is it's not on the website again.

I'm up to date with the Twitter and in-game announcements but between the website timezone conversion mess and many campaigns simply never being mentioned on the website I do worry that several players simply won't get to know about some campaigns.

Thats nice from you that you are worried about the other players...but your answer doesnt contribute anything to the topic.

In Case it wasnt clear: I would just like to know, if players experienced a difference in rare drops with the boost.

Please dont turn this topic into another "Sega is so bad and unfair..."- thread.

@Scerms77 said in Your experience with the+300rdr boost in bewitched woods.:

your answer doesnt contribute anything to the topic.

In Case it wasnt clear: I would just like to know, if players experienced a difference in rare drops

The first line of your OP was "Title says it all." and the awareness of a campaign is relevant to experience of it. I'm sorry it wasn't what you were looking for. There's no need to dwell on my mention of its announcement omission though. To progress onto the discussion you did want:

I have been planning to hit this one a bit. So when I get to that I will share that part of my experience also, along with a repeat of the up-front understanding I'll express now that +300% of a low rate will remain low so I doubt it'll lead to much. Mostly I'd be hoping for some Chaos Malossistone to reduce the amount of badge trading needed.

In the end I still have no luck with a 14* drop as of yet. I am blessed with unlimited Golem Harmonizers 😭

I have gotten the normal amount of resta harmonizes and golem swords. However overall "rare" drops seem way up. I haven't seen a 14 star in a few weeks and play consistently.

14* doesn't exist for us..:(

@Albedo

Ack my bad, the rainbow drop thing. I don’t remember the number now. It was a wired lance so I couldn’t sell it for much, meh.

U can come join the #14*isalieGang lol.

RNG gonna RNG. I've gotten a total of 3 rare 14 drops, one of them from a failed C rank buster UQ, none from this.

Have to take the loot tables into consideration as not all items have the same rates across all contents. Which means specific rdr values will likely determine how often you get something from said quest.

Also, there’s the understanding of how drop works too. Weapons will always be favored compared to units, so you will see more weapons dropped than units with boosts for rdr up. Rdr also boosts the quantity of how many items can be dropped based on the enemy.

So when it comes to the atlas weapon farming, you have to consider how often that particular mob spawn and that the weapons themselves have exceptionally very low rates to start with that higher rdr will only make 10* or so more common as drops than say a jutus or schvelle dropping for you. I’m not claiming that higher rdr is bad as more rdr = more drops (depending on the enemy) but giving an insight as to better manage for those who want to better manage their boosters.

Golems innately have higher drop rate for their monster series and are a more common boss spawn, so it’s not surprising as to why golem harmonizers are so common. There’s the golem sword but that tends to be less common compared to the harmonizer for their general loot table.

Edit: also wanted to add that high rdr doesn’t exactly guarantee a high rarity drop, it just gives you more chances at getting one by increasing amount drop since the boost to the base item you’d want is probably abysmally low because we’re talking about specific weapons/units of higher rarity being possibly 0.5% chance of being dropped for each. (An example, not that they are set at this value)

Lmao look at this people getting stuff.

Since release of woods I only got a golem takt.