What did they remove due to political correctness?

@RainGnyu said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

@Milk said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

From past experience, he argues for the sake of argument but when asked why he feels that way and opening the floor for actual discussion, it’s just “no u” responses. Having differing opinions is healthy and we can make progress learning others’ point of view but this just isn’t working if there’s no actual argument.

Wrong again! Keeping it simple keeps the enemies from using misdirection tactics as an assault on Morality.

u smoking that "I think I'm Batman OG", pass some here Big words can't hide dumb actions brobro

This thread topic is inappropriate in my personal opinion.

If they remove the censorship then I will leave the game. Because it will not stop with censorship once those who trying to dictate what Sega Should do in a free to play game. If the game wasn’t free then this thread topic would have its place.

As long as this is a free to play game the censorship should apply!

@RainGnyu Well, even more reason to restore it.... The only thing inappropriate is the fact that I can practically hear the attention seeking in every word when I read your posts. There is nothing stating a free to play game needs to be censored idk where on earth you get your "facts". Ever played Path of Exile? If this game somehow makes you uncormfortable you'd screech like a monkey playing that game, implying you already don't. Again SEGA intended for the original version to be released, all the censorship was done in america. The SAME TEAM works both servers my guy, they just have translators. This topic applies to both paid and free games, not just one. Tales of Berseria had a censored scene because a kid gets sacrificed, major plot point start of game, tales studio didn't want their game changed, just western countries always get so damn squeamish over video games and anime of all things. But at least they were able to handle it better. They still killed the kid he just got stabbed with "magic" instead of a sword. This game just full on removes things, especially after promising uncut content. Every argument you state is invalid at this point, you won't defend your own statements and when you do you spout blatant lies and misinformation. Please stop spamming everyone's threads until you can actually contribute something.

@SuperND420 They even kept the bath scene at the end of the extra dungeon in Tales of Berseria and it kept the T rating. Also, the censor makes the sacrifice look even more painful.

@Weirdo Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight??????? btw ayyyye fellow Tales fan

@SuperND420 said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

This thread topic is inappropriate in my personal opinion.

If they remove the censorship then I will leave the game. Because it will not stop with censorship once those who trying to dictate what Sega Should do in a free to play game. If the game wasn’t free then this thread topic would have its place.

As long as this is a free to play game the censorship should apply!

@RainGnyu Well, even more reason to restore it.... The only thing inappropriate is the fact that I can practically hear the attention seeking in every word when I read your posts. There is nothing stating a free to play game needs to be censored idk where on earth you get your "facts". Ever played Path of Exile? If this game somehow makes you uncormfortable you'd screech like a monkey playing that game, implying you already don't. Again SEGA intended for the original version to be released, all the censorship was done in america. The SAME TEAM works both servers my guy, they just have translators. This topic applies to both paid and free games, not just one. Tales of Berseria had a censored scene because a kid gets sacrificed, major plot point start of game, tales studio didn't want their game changed, just western countries always get so damn squeamish over video games and anime of all things. But at least they were able to handle it better. They still killed the kid he just got stabbed with "magic" instead of a sword. This game just full on removes things, especially after promising uncut content. Every argument you state is invalid at this point, you won't defend your own statements and when you do you spout blatant lies and misinformation. Please stop spamming everyone's threads until you can actually contribute something.

Path of Exile Has toggle system so that is not a good argument. You have to do better! You not winning the War!

All the games you guys are talking about have toggle systems!

what in the actual hell does that even mean?

It means you have the option of turning the shit off!

@RainGnyu NO THEY DON'T YOU BUMBLING- omfg this is what i mean about you just pull things out of your ass no they don't have you even played them stop spamming random bullshit. You're the one who should be getting reported this are literally blatant lies!

I love Path of Exile but oof that game is dark, especially anything to do with Piety. It would never fly here.

As for the “free to play” part, plenty of people pay good money into this game. Is censorship removed for only Premium, then? I don’t think I’d want to support a company that could pick and choose like that.

@RainGnyu NO THEY DON'T YOU BUMBLING- omfg this is what i mean about you just pull things out of your ass no they don't have you even played them stop spamming random bullshit. You're the one who should be getting reported this are literally blatant lies!

Yes they do stop lying!

@RainGnyu You're the biggest troll on these forums and I will relish the day karma catches up with you.

Yes they do stop lying!

And yes I have played them!

Yes they do stop lying!

You haven't played a single one of these games you just came here to troll.