What did they remove due to political correctness?

@RainGnyu dude you sound absolutely ridiculous like im not sugar coating it anymore. you add absolutely NOTHING to these forums, EVER. All you do is show up and complain for attention, your sig say it all lmao. It's both SEGA's game and everyone who plays it that synergy is what keeps a game alive. "Putting up road bloacks"??? For what dude, you just want attention. There's a whole lot of ppl myself included that want this game restored to it's former state, not even fully, but character height and story removal are dumb af. And the fact that you just pop up to argue it with no actual reasoning just proves you're here for attention, not even to support a side. There's no war there's just you being dumb and instigating, and honestly i hop it eventually gets you banned from posting, all you DO is spam

@RainGnyu said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

I want to play Sega’s game not yours!

So what if it turns out you're playing Microsoft's game that Sega didn't want to adjust? If Yuji Nakazawa came out and said the changes were against his will, would you flip your interest and call for the changes to be reverted? Honest question.

So get ready! I guess we still at War on the issue.

I get the sense that people dislike you in particular not because you disagree with them, but because sentences like this make it seem like you want to argue more than you want to retain content changes.

@Miraglyth he does! all he does is post dumb sht for clout

From past experience, he argues for the sake of argument but when asked why he feels that way and opening the floor for actual discussion, it’s just “no u” responses. Having differing opinions is healthy and we can make progress learning others’ point of view but this just isn’t working if there’s no actual argument.

@Shirokami07 said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

No work of art should ever be censored.

Imagine if Michelangelo's paintings would be desecrated this way lmao.

Only the most disgusting part of the community, the toxic trolls, are happy at this "censorship" which is nothing but cultural degradation and appropiation.

Hmmm 🤔! You are dangerous!

@Milk believe me i've noticed, and every time he does this all he does is spiral the conversation further downwards

Anyway, was “get in her face” supposed to be “kiss her”? I was so curious and almost went with that option thinking you could freak her out(I’ve got a creepy goth doll character with a freaky stare), would have been amusing. I chose to shake her though. 😞

@Milk im not honestly sure i didnt finish episode 5 story on jp (computer broke and ps4 stolen, rip a year of my time on this game), im replaying thru on NA atm What chapter was it in btw?

@Milk said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

From past experience, he argues for the sake of argument but when asked why he feels that way and opening the floor for actual discussion, it’s just “no u” responses. Having differing opinions is healthy and we can make progress learning others’ point of view but this just isn’t working if there’s no actual argument.

Wrong again! Keeping it simple keeps the enemies from using misdirection tactics as an assault on Morality.

@SuperND420

That’s some bad luck, I’m sorry. I’m not on atm but I believe it was the latest chapter from ep5, or second to last.

@Riesz said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

@RainGnyu You sure spam this a lot for calling these kinds of posts spam. You're such a hypocrite. You are doing the exact same thing as the people that you claim to be against. You call them whiners, yet all you do is go to these threads specifically to whine about the threads existing and say the exact same thing every time. Why can you not just ignore these posts if you're just going to say the exact same thing every single time?

Also you are aware you can report these threads if you really feel they are breaking the rules right? No but you probably don't actually care to report it to anyone, you just want to instigate something in these threads.

Nope wrong! I report and comment accept on the suggestion thread! That is off limits but here it is free ideals.

I want to play Sega’s game not yours! So as long as you guy keep advocating the removal of the censorship I will keep putting up road blocks. Your voice count just as much as my own on this part of the thread tab.

Gonna chime in here and say the non censored version of the game is SEGA's intended version of the game and nobody really knows who is calling the shots on the censors. Also gonna be the nice person here and say responses like this is why you get called a troll and get ignored which is why I suggest you rethink your choice in posting such posts but in the end of the day you do you. Also gonna take the time to do what @Milk did with you and block you since I cannot stand when you make troll posts like the quoted one here.

@Riesz

That’s what I figured. might go back and redo story for the laughs. I actually laughed so hard I cried at that chapter, especially the “...Wow.” moment.

@YagyuChan said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

@Riesz said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

@RainGnyu You sure spam this a lot for calling these kinds of posts spam. You're such a hypocrite. You are doing the exact same thing as the people that you claim to be against. You call them whiners, yet all you do is go to these threads specifically to whine about the threads existing and say the exact same thing every time. Why can you not just ignore these posts if you're just going to say the exact same thing every single time?

Also you are aware you can report these threads if you really feel they are breaking the rules right? No but you probably don't actually care to report it to anyone, you just want to instigate something in these threads.

Nope wrong! I report and comment accept on the suggestion thread! That is off limits but here it is free ideals.

I want to play Sega’s game not yours! So as long as you guy keep advocating the removal of the censorship I will keep putting up road blocks. Your voice count just as much as my own on this part of the thread tab.

Gonna chime in here and say the non censored version of the game is SEGA's intended version of the game and nobody really knows who is calling the shots on the censors. Also gonna be the nice person here and say responses like this is why you get called a troll and get ignored which is why I suggest you rethink your choice in posting such posts but in the end of the day you do you. Also gonna take the time to do what @Milk did with you and block you since I cannot stand when you make troll posts like the quoted one here.

This thread topic is inappropriate in my personal opinion.

If they remove the censorship then I will leave the game. Because it will not stop with censorship once those who trying to dictate what Sega Should do in a free to play game. If the game wasn’t free then this thread topic would have its place.

As long as this is a free to play game the censorship should apply!

@Shirokami07 said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

No work of art should ever be censored.

Hmmm 🤔! You are dangerous!

@Milk said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

From past experience, he argues for the sake of argument but when asked why he feels that way and opening the floor for actual discussion, it’s just “no u” responses.

Wrong again!

Reeeaally not the best time to be making that claim...

Y’know I really shouldn’t be able to see any of this, kinda the point of a block feature. I do want to discuss this though.