What did they remove due to political correctness?

Thread topic should be closed! Just another censorship thread!? Some people just can not accept. Same people crying about what they can’t have like little spoiled children! Trying to turn the agenda bandwagon Into the indoctrination misdirection Train.

It has been 11 months now give it up!

When they change the Slave to Raven it should have told you what direction they going in and why! So stop trying trying to roll a pebble into a boulder!

Never witnessed wood worms chew though a boulder! Teeth not strong enough!

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed

I would set my auxiliary on fire if they ever called me “pard”, my contempt for Handler is beyond rationally at this point, damn ration stealing, glory hogging hag.

@RainGnyu said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

Thread topic should be closed! Just another censorship thread!? Some people just can not accept. Same people crying about what they can’t have like little spoiled children! Trying to turn the agenda bandwagon Into the indoctrination misdirection Train.

When they change the Slave to Raven it should have told you what direction they going in and why! So stop trying trying to roll a pebble into a boulder!

Never witnessed wood worms chew though a boulder! Teeth not strong enough!

"Spoiled children" is an interesting way to put it coming from you.... People are gonna post what they wanna post about, enough posts and hey maybe someday they'll remove the censorship.

The reason why topics keep appearing on this subject is because that many people perceive it as an issue. Let people bitch and ask questions and stop with the provocateur shit. If you're so above the topic then just don't reply to it and let it get buried.

Exactly, really tired of seeing people go out of their way to reply to things they don't have to

Odd, I blocked him but can still see his replies if someone quotes him. It comes down to “I don’t like it so I want to make it go away” even if people don’t have to click the thread.

@Riesz said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

And for the auxiliary thing, why can't they just have the auxiliary call us our character's actual name. That would remove all awkwardness, and no one would even have to try to figure out what kind of relationship we have with them anymore.

They do call you by name if their personality is set to upbeat. I do think extending that to other personalities could be a good idea though.

I'll make an auxilary.........

someday....

PSO2 Global launched in December 2019?

@Miraglyth LOL I DIDN'T EVEN PEEP THAT

@The-Raven said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

The reason why topics keep appearing on this subject is because that many people perceive it as an issue. Let people bitch and ask questions and stop with the provocateur shit. If you're so above the topic then just don't reply to it and let it get buried.

Why not bump one of those other topics instead of creating another one? Why not search for the topic first to see if someone already answered your questions?

If the whole point is a suggestion of adding this content back, we already have a thread for that as well where it actually belongs.

Right here in "In-Game Suggestions"

When the account is literally an hour old and this is the first thing it posts..... C'mon it is pretty obvious at that point.

@Miraglyth said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

PSO2 Global launched in December 2019?

The issue of censorship has been a topic since closed beta, as even then, someone noticed the height slider had been altered for the Japanese version. Maybe that's what Rain is referring to. But it hasn't been eleven months, it's been like nine, almost ten. I saw threads going back to February on the topic of censorship when I first got onto these forums. It's how I discovered a lot of this myself.

@Riesz This man spittin

@Anarchy-Marine said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

The issue of censorship has been a topic since closed beta, as even then, someone noticed the height slider had been altered for the Japanese version. Maybe that's what Rain is referring to. But it hasn't been eleven months, it's been like nine, almost ten.

For starters a small minority of players could participate in the closed beta at all (the consequences of which I have consistently sought remediation for ever since) and a detail like this within ~36 hours of access over a month before open beta got easily hidden by other more prominent discussion between other complaints (like Afin's speech or Ship 1 being too full for many players to log in) and people just talking about getting to play the game for the first time.

For seconders this was February 2020 so that's still just under 9 months rather than 11 or even "almost ten", and the fact that you're trying to tone down an exaggeration itself is an admission that it was an exaggeration.

At absolute best you need to consider this from general console access from mid-March (just under 8 months) or when everyone else was allowed to play in late May (about 5½ months). Were I to care about the changes I wouldn't want to hear I don't count because I wasn't allowed to play at first, you know?

But the bigger point should be that even 5½ months is too long. Not for "censorship to be removed" as many complainers are calling for, but for the management of this game to resolve various elements of it by giving some simple answers already. A satisfactory answer would put an end to at least large parts of the drama and then players wouldn't have to put up with it being brought up every other week.

@Riesz said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

@RainGnyu You sure spam this a lot for calling these kinds of posts spam. You're such a hypocrite. You are doing the exact same thing as the people that you claim to be against. You call them whiners, yet all you do is go to these threads specifically to whine about the threads existing and say the exact same thing every time. Why can you not just ignore these posts if you're just going to say the exact same thing every single time?

Also you are aware you can report these threads if you really feel they are breaking the rules right? No but you probably don't actually care to report it to anyone, you just want to instigate something in these threads.

Nope wrong! I report and comment accept on the suggestion thread! That is off limits but here it is free ideals.

I want to play Sega’s game not yours! So as long as you guy keep advocating the removal of the censorship I will keep putting up road blocks. Your voice count just as much as my own on this part of the thread tab.

So get ready! I guess we still at War on the issue.