What did they remove due to political correctness?

@YagyuChan said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

@Scerms77 said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

@Valinda said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

We got some deleted scenes, names of weapons and camos changed, height slider and the auxillary calls us handler instead of master.

Thats about it, next topic please.

I really don't understand the master->handler change..

Yeah,we could have stopped right there. But here we go with both sides trying to get right on a virtual forum.

Where is my popcorn?

Gonna be that guy but you can ignore the thread if you don't want to hear it even if it meets a pointless conclusion there is nothing that says people cannot debate such things as long as it is civil and done in a rightful manner.

Rightful manner....I lol hard.

OP asked what Changes have been done,and that was answered.

I dont get why we have to go and on and on and on AGAIN....

Blame SEGA since they won't say why I and you cannot do this for them. They want answers well this is where you come to get them.

OP only asked WHAT was changed,not WHY something was changed.

Its people like you who drive this conversation into a completly other direction.

We got some deleted scenes, names of weapons and camos changed, height slider and the auxillary calls us handler instead of master.

Yeah,we could have stopped right there. But here we go with both sides trying to get right on a virtual forum.

Where is my popcorn?

Gonna be that guy but you can ignore the thread if you don't want to hear it even if it meets a pointless conclusion there is nothing that says people cannot debate such things as long as it is civil and done in a rightful manner.

Blame SEGA since they won't say why I and you cannot do this for them. They want answers well this is where you come to get them.

Its people like you who drive this conversation into a completly other direction.

Funny that I have only spoken my mind and I am now being accused of pushing an agenda. In the end of the day if you think that I will not try to change it since it is not required of me to do so. Also just stated you have the ignore and block options available to you since these threads are a bother but people shouldn't be silenced on how they feel but as I said before it is totally down to you. 🙂

Where is my popcorn?

Funny that I have only spoken my mind and I am now being accused of pushing an agenda. In the end of the day if you think that I will not try to change it since it is not required of me to do so.

Whats wrong with you? I didnt accuse you of anything other than going OT. That agenda thing came from you and now i know where you come from. 😉

wow, so many answers....and some crazy here and there. Guess that's it for most of the changes found though so we'll see what they change in the next chapters.

@Raif said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

wow, so many answers....and some crazy here and there. Guess that's it for most of the changes found though so we'll see what they change in the next chapters.

As for that don't imagine much in terms of story but in terms of cosmetics there will be some changes I feel.

Where is my popcorn?

This is the thread topic question:

What did they remove due to political correctness?

Where is my popcorn?

OP said: What did they remove due to political correctness?

The misdirection Tactics are real and the agenda bandwagon is whipping that horse 🐎 crazy!

I don’t care if “master” comes back, just call me by my name.

I do raise my eyebrow at the pedophile accusations, though. You can’t possibly want to be short in a videogame without malicious intent, what nonsense. There’s good and bad people everywhere but it’s quite a stretch and an insult to imply pedophilia over a discussion about censorship.

Nobody is demanding change here, we’re piecing together what’s changed, nothing more.

@ApollosAmour said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

The lengths people will go to see half-naked little girls calling them master never ceases to amaze me.

That's your arrival to this topic. My goodness. I almost have to give you credit for how well you've packed so much offensive baiting into one small sentence. Congratulations on this almost certainly successful attempt to get the topic locked in one post which is so obviously your intention.

@ApollosAmour said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

The lengths people will go to see half-naked little girls calling them master never ceases to amaze me.

Going to be honest with you here, starting to lose the last bit of respect I had for you with this bait. Also if I named one of my male aux's Alfred, and he calls me handler, it kind of ruins that Batman reference I was making. That said, it would be nice if I could fully customize what my aux is saying entirely, based around each unique creation.

@Anarchy-Marine

Great now I want to make a Batman character, I never even thought of the great possibilities!

@Milk Maybe not with his crime fighting suit, at least not yet, (some outfits mixed and matched kind of get you there, but the cowl is kind of hard to remake given accessories we have) but a Bruce Wayne in a suit is very doable.

@Milk said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

I don’t care if “master” comes back, just call me by my name.

I do raise my eyebrow at the pedophile accusations, though. You can’t possibly want to be short in a videogame without malicious intent, what nonsense. There’s good and bad people everywhere but it’s quite a stretch and an insult to imply pedophilia over a discussion about censorship.

Nobody is demanding change here, we’re piecing together what’s changed, nothing more.

I and many others have endured being called the p word which I feel is unacceptable behaviour and such behaviour should be punished alongside the people intentionally trying to get threads locked to prevent the discussion of opinions.

@Anarchy-Marine I blocked that guy long ago. I see he's still being as disgusting as before.