What did they remove due to political correctness?

hoooooooooooooooly hell what did i type last night

@SuperND420

At least it was slightly legible

@Miraglyth said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

So... you're not going to answer, then? I hope you don't mind not being taken seriously as a consequence of refusing to stand up for your own claims.

A suggestion: ignore that guy, he has been trolling almost every thread and created bait threads just to provoke.

@Valinda said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

I really don't understand the master->handler change..

I guess because some very sensible people would feel offended by the word "master" as they pair it with the word "slave".

It's a case of condescendence from one side and lack of culture from the other (since slavery has nothing to do with that and slavery didn't start nor end with the atlantic trade).

Overall, I start to think that there is too much unjustified drama under the hood of censorship and I can understand those that find it annoying and unwarranted (it's a game and it's rated M).

@Scerms77 said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

We got some deleted scenes, names of weapons and camos changed, height slider and the auxillary calls us handler instead of master.

Thats about it, next topic please.

Yeah,we could have stopped right there. But here we go with both sides trying to get right on a virtual forum.

Where is my popcorn?

Someone didn't like the awkward implications of ownership from one character calling another Master and believed that auxiliaries got more screen time than Melfonseana, so they changed only the former to use a different term that... still has awkward implications of ownership...

We got some deleted scenes, names of weapons and camos changed, height slider and the auxillary calls us handler instead of master.

Yeah,we could have stopped right there. But here we go with both sides trying to get right on a virtual forum.

Where is my popcorn?

Gonna be that guy but you can ignore the thread if you don't want to hear it even if it meets a pointless conclusion there is nothing that says people cannot debate such things as long as it is civil and done in a rightful manner.

From what I’ve picked through from previous threads, they go off topic and just plain hostile. I think obvious bait should be ignored and we just carry on. We can have differing viewpoints in a civil way like @YagyuChan said.

The lengths people will go to see half-naked little girls calling them master never ceases to amaze me.

@ApollosAmour said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

The lengths people will go to see half-naked little girls calling them master never ceases to amaze me.

Was wondering when a pedophile accusation would appear. Guess I got another person to block now.

Funny thing is you can already do that with Auxiliaries anyways but don't see anyone complaining there.

@Riesz Feel free. 🙂

@YagyuChan Yeah, there's already enough of it in the game unfortunately. But people always want more.

@YagyuChan said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

Where is my popcorn?

Gonna be that guy but you can ignore the thread if you don't want to hear it even if it meets a pointless conclusion there is nothing that says people cannot debate such things as long as it is civil and done in a rightful manner.

Rightful manner....I lol hard.

OP asked what Changes have been done,and that was answered.

I dont get why we have to go and on and on and on AGAIN....

@YagyuChan said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

Where is my popcorn?

Rightful manner....I lol hard.

OP asked what Changes have been done,and that was answered.

Blame SEGA since they won't say why I and you cannot do this for them. They want answers well this is where you come to get them.

Nothing better to do lol These threads only go on because of boredom and alts stoking the flames.

Nothing better to do lol These threads only go on because of boredom and alts stoking the flames.

Tbh I have moved on from this argument since we will never get an official response (Might do in another 8 years of the original thread) but if people want to say stuff I am more than happy to let my mind be spoken as I have done. Mainly I just hang around to help people with their problems and conduct productive and friendly discussion.