What did they remove due to political correctness?

I played PSO2 to its fullest on the Arkslayer translation patched version and had a blast. I missed out on some scenes due to it not being translated on parts, but I remember scenes and such pretty well. Two things i know changed:

1: Bath scene. Blah blah pervert whining. I actually found the scene funny and any scene with Phaleg is awesome. (That ending part was hilarious, I recommend looking for it on YouTube.)

2: A curious dialogue option for your interaction whit Margereta after the Apprentice fight telling you to "Get in her face" instead of "Kiss her" which could have been a translation error on Arkslayer side since I can't read the original Japanese text. Can someone confirm?

Anyways, anything else changed? I recall a reddit thread making a post of multiple changes.

Here we go again...

We got some deleted scenes, names of weapons and camos changed, height slider and the auxillary calls us handler instead of master.

Thats about it, next topic please.

@Scerms77 You say it like I can choose the topics for you, but w/e. They changed the height slider? I'm assuming so the characters won't look too young I guess...

@Raif said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

@Scerms77 You say it like I can choose the topics for you, but w/e. They changed the height slider? I'm assuming so the characters won't look too young I guess...

The problem is, the NPCs remain unchanged. Some still have the smaller height sliders. And some of these NPCs actually have an infatuation with our character.

Marlu vs. Min. Height PC:

alt text

Stratos vs. Min. Height PC:

alt text

Risa vs. Min. Height PC:

alt text

All three of these are shorter than my min. height character. (Female/male PCs have the same height slider.) They also have armor/etc. on that increase their height slightly.

Definitely couldn't have found this out with a google search. Bait thread is bait.

Edit:

about an hour ago

lol

@Scerms77 said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

auxillary calls us handler

I can't get over this shit, it's so creepy. Couldn't they go with something a little more generic at the very least?

@DishSoap said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

@Scerms77 said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

auxillary calls us handler

I can't get over this shit, it's so creepy. Couldn't they go with something a little more generic at the very least?

Spotter? (MegaMan Legends)

it also has to be gender neutral.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

Definitely couldn't have found this out with a google search. Bait thread is bait.

Edit:

about an hour ago

lol

yeah, probably another Michelle alt.

@coldreactive said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

@Raif said in What did they remove due to political correctness?:

The problem is, the NPCs remain unchanged. Some still have the smaller height sliders. And some of these NPCs actually have an infatuation with our character.

Marlu vs. Min. Height PC:

alt text

Stratos vs. Min. Height PC:

alt text

Risa vs. Min. Height PC:

alt text

All three of these are shorter than my min. height character. (Female/male PCs have the same height slider.) They also have armor/etc. on that increase their height slightly.

I would say,this is not a problem at all...because npc are not dancing around a pole half naked.

But can we all agree that we had enough of these threads?

Chief, Boss, Manager, and Captain I feel would have all worked perfectly fine. I just can't get over how they made it even worse somehow.

I just can't get over how they made it even worse somehow.

Monster Hunter World: Am I a joke to you?

I'll be honest, Handler's still fine.

Chief, Boss, Manager, and Captain I feel would have all worked perfectly fine. I just can't get over how they made it even worse somehow.

I like the sound of Captain, but most of these would work depending on the mood your auxiliary is set to, although we already get called Boss a lot from Io.

No work of art should ever be censored.

Imagine if Michelangelo's paintings would be desecrated this way lmao.

Only the most disgusting part of the community, the toxic trolls, are happy at this "censorship" which is nothing but cultural degradation and appropiation.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed There was an old reddit post but it was a while back before the game released in NA. I'm asking those who found newer things. If I wanted to bait I'd come up with something better than this honestly.