What's up with all the shop issues?

Every other maintenance seems to have the personal shop either down "due to complications" or an emergency maintenance to address the issue. Like what on earth is going on that it keeps getting messed up? Getting rather annoying by this point. Fix it already.

A lot of these issues were actually something that happened in JP when content was released. It's possible that these weren't fully QA tested due to being part of smaller patches. Expansions and major content releases are tested more because they're submitted to companies like the ESRB for rating.

Look at the shop prices, everything is a mess.

Scratching AC to sell stuff isn't viable when there's an army of chinese bots using stolen CC to control the market.

Whenever a game comes to NA or is accessible to China there's a group of people who try every permutation of actions available in game to figure out exploits to try and profit off them.

Yeah I stopped selling AC scratch period because of this. You can’t win against cheaters and it feels like it never stops.

@coldreactive those issues happened in JP at the same time they happened here so they are problems that always existed but only now they are being fixed because only now they were found out.

@Jamesmor said in What's up with all the shop issues?:

@coldreactive those issues happened in JP at the same time they happened here so they are problems that always existed but only now they are being fixed because only now they were found out.

They were found out now becasue we have chinese hackers trying to profit from Global.

At least the game isn't deleting random files again. GG Sega

Were 12* units ever sellable on the MB in JP? I assumed that was a global-only thing due to how fast we were going, so if that was the case it'd make sense why the issue (supposedly being ring effect duping on units + selling em) happened on Global when they unlocked 12* units for trading and didn't think of the side effects.

Still pretty ridiculous how often the shop has to be locked, though. Glad it was fixed so quickly at least, vs the other times.

At least it was fixed quickly, they communicated about it openly on Twitter, they added 8 hours on for people who used their 3 day passes and they even compensated a bit. We didn’t see yet another rollback for Fresh Finds and nothing appears to be missing.

I’m really impressed.

@Akonyl units 12 star and weapon 14 star became tredable in JP at the same time that happened in Global, so we are getting some of the changes they are doing at the same time and also the problems that those changes bring with then

@Jamesmor said in What's up with all the shop issues?:

@Akonyl units 12 star and weapon 14 star became tredable in JP at the same time that happened in Global, so we are getting some of the changes they are doing at the same time and also the problems that those changes bring with then

Ah, got it. Well either way though it carries the same effect of them unlocking something that was probably never meant to be tradable when it was first implemented, so while it's still a really goofy thing to miss it seems like it's probably distinct from the other exploits they fixed in the previous maints.

Although I guess I'm also not sure whether "don't worry they fixed the other exploits and unrelated new ones just show up" is actually any better than "they keep failing to fix the same type of exploit".

It is said that for every bug fixed more bugs will be introduced.

@Shirokami07 said in What's up with all the shop issues?:

Look at the shop prices, everything is a mess.

Scratching AC to sell stuff isn't viable when there's an army of chinese bots using stolen CC to control the market.

Its not stolen cards..... it was dupers, always was.

@Akonyl 12* units were tradable in jp since 29/07