Shops are down again....

Welp, 3rd times the charm. 👽

It might be due to the fact that you can sell units with rings slotted to em...which is not whut we are supposed to do as its supposed to give put owner registration. 😮 I think they finally noticed it.

That or any other fresh finds derp. Oh well.... another week in player economy limbo... Wonder how many of these the game can withstand.

@ZorokiHanuke said in Shops are down again....:

That or any other fresh finds derp. Oh well.... another week in player economy limbo... Wonder how many of these the game can withstand.

I hope they put a quick emergency maintenance actually. I have a friend who just used a 3 day pass after spending 100000 fun tickets at RNG, about an hour b4 this happened. Let’s just say he ain’t happy right now...

That sucks...i really wanted to buy cute outfits 😞

I really can’t roll my eyes any harder. This is frankly the dumbest shit and of course it happens when an AC scratch goes live. I’m not spending money this time, oh well.

@MarshalTobias32 said in Shops are down again....:

@ZorokiHanuke said in Shops are down again....:

I hope they put a quick emergency maintenance actually. I have a friend who just used a 3 day pass after spending 100000 fun tickets at RNG, about an hour b4 this happened. Let’s just say he ain’t happy right now...

Oof that is awful rng

With the game's economy already in a bad shape, this is not going to do any good.

Too many hacks, too many people willing to abuse the game's flaws, too little care from sega since this is becoming a recurrent theme.

Edit:

It seems that the planned UQ (Castrum demonica) has been skipped too, I don't know what's going on.

@condor said in Shops are down again....:

With the game's economy already in a bad shape, this is not going to do any good.

Too many hacks, too many people willing to abuse the game's flaws, too little care from sega since this is becoming a recurrent theme.

Edit:

It seems that the planned UQ (Castrum demonica) has been skipped too, I don't know what's going on.

Ooh I hope we get a quick fix maintenance soon...

There is an extended maintenance going on with the Jp servers atm.

https://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-maintenance-11-4-2020/

It’s scheduled, but it was given more hours with a TBA end time. Hopefully we get a maintenance period after they fix their end.

Edit:

I wouldn’t say Sega doesn’t care, if they didn’t they wouldn’t have bothered to try and fix it in a timely manner. Even though it keeps happening they have at least tried to fix it quickly each time, and they are at least getting better with their announcements already had one in game and it sounds like the same issue as before. I said this a while ago, but duping glitches are notoriously hard to fix, hopefully this is the last time it happens though.

The timing is excellent as well with the current forest boost, How will everyone undercut each other now.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Shops are down again....:

I wouldn’t say Sega doesn’t care, if they didn’t they wouldn’t have bothered to try and fix it in a timely manner. Even though it keeps happening they have at least tried to fix it quickly each time, and they are at least getting better with their announcements already had one in game and it sounds like the same issue as before. I said this a while ago, but duping glitches are notoriously hard to fix, hopefully this is the last time it happens though.

I didn't say they don't care, but there is little care from them (this is a 8 years old game and this is the 3rd time).

Duping mostly happens when a (part of a) transaction can be forcefully rolled back, I wouldn't say it's hard to track (and therefore fix) unless they are not logging item's history (but that would be on them at this point).

PSO2 is dying?, nah it is not, see some people comes from differents MMOs and these threads are very common in every game. Like my case, i came from WoW who have a long time online and the player base is reducing month by month, even i leave the game but it still stand and it will be there for a time until they cannot milk it anymore, even RO who is very old too a lot of servers are still there with the same people for years.

See more than your ship (try to see other ships and their population at good hours) and you will see enough activity

@QQ-Ramza-QQ said in Shops are down again....:

RO who is very old too a lot of servers are still there with the same people for years.

Good old RO, I’ve been playing that game since I was fifteen and it’s still going. I play it every now and then, it’s imho one of the best.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Shops are down again....:

I didn't say they don't care, but there is little care from them (this is a 8 years old game and this is the 3rd time).

Duping mostly happens when a (part of a) transaction can be forcefully rolled back, I wouldn't say it's hard to track (and therefore fix) unless they are not logging item's history (but that would be on them at this point).

The game being old would mean it would be easier to be hacked, technology come a long way in that time, and while the code and security measured would have updated along the way it’s still old code. This being the third time doesn’t necessarily mean they lack care, a case could be made for lack of competence, but that doesn’t mean lack of care either.

It’s very likely they’ve thought they had fixed it each time, hence the shops going back, but people who like to find exploits have either likely found a way around it, or fixing it has created a weak point somewhere else that they can exploit.