Best way to farm Ultimate Boosters?

I need a good way to farm for some for the potentials on certain weapons.

There is no good way. Keep running Ultimate quests or ToT and pray for drops. Everything in Ults should drop them, not just bosses.

@S4kuja said in Best way to farm Ultimate Boosters?:

There is no good way. Keep running Ultimate quests or ToT and pray for drops. Everything in Ults should drop them, not just bosses.

Ah, that's a shame then since Ultimate quests are basically dead. Although what is ToT?

Endless quests are by far the best way to farm them run recollection, I’ve seen then drop from 3mil + onwards, and they drop more frequently than anywhere else

Tot is the seasonal UQ Trick or Treat

@TEN-SQUARE-3 Does the difficulty matter or does it not matter?

@NotWhoUThink said in Best way to farm Ultimate Boosters?:

I’m not sure, I’ve only seen them drop from xh, I haven’t done much of the other difficulties though. If I had to take a guess though, I’d say yes it does matter, I’d imagine the enemies on the other levels would be too low to drop them

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in Best way to farm Ultimate Boosters?:

I’m not sure, I’ve only seen them drop from xh, I haven’t done much of the other difficulties though. If I had to take a guess though, I’d say yes it does matter, I’d imagine the enemies on the other levels would be too low to drop them

Fair enough I guess, it would make sense anyways.

If you’re worried about not being able to get far enough in, I’m pretty sure it’s the same as rondo, where you just need to get past the first interval zone to get a chance at the drops. It may take more runs now depending how far you can get in, but you should still be able to get them to drop

If you’re worried about not being able to get far enough in, I’m pretty sure it’s the same as rondo, where you just need to get past the first interval zone to get a chance at the drops. It may take more runs now depending how far you can get in, but you should still be able to get them to drop

You know you'd think that the endless quests would be populated but it seems they're dead on arrival. I might just have to wait until I can trade in my photon boosters for ultimate boosters unfortunately.

Im kinda surprised people dont do them the rewards are pretty good outside of just boosters. Much better than an average hour in the bewitched woods or a uq

You know you'd think that the endless quests would be populated but it seems they're dead on arrival. I might just have to wait until I can trade in my photon boosters for ultimate boosters unfortunately.

What ship do you play on? I’m on ship 1 I do these pretty regularly and even solo I can get far enough in to get them to drop. We can team up and try to get you some, how many do you need?

What ship do you play on? I’m on ship 1 I do these pretty regularly and even solo I can get far enough in to get them to drop. We can team up and try to get you some, how many do you need?

Ship 4 unfortunately, so that wouldn't really work, sorry.

That’s unfortunate, have you tried fleet, and post something on the ship 4 section, try and get a group together for these runs?

That’s unfortunate, have you tried fleet, and post something on the ship 4 section, try and get a group together for these runs?

Not yet, but that's more of a last resort considering the official forums are less popular than Reddit.