Official Soundtrack Release

I understand there is a music off-topic section but I wanted to ask here as a suggestion since technically we can listen to music in game via music discs and the jukebox. Will there possibly be a release of a PSO2 soundtrack? Minus any crossover themes and non-SEGA/PSO2 entities cause of legal/copyright issues. With New Genesis coming up and all of the music made for PSO2 (at least on JP side) in it's current state, having access to the music outside of the game would be a great addition. The music for the game is one of my favorite parts about it with many of the battle theme being highly enjoyable.

Is there any word on this being feasible?

Thanks for bringing this up, operative! I'll let the team know about this interest, as I've seen others share similar thoughts on the matter.

@GM-Deynger said in Official Soundtrack Release:

Thanks for bringing this up, operative! I'll let the team know about this interest, as I've seen others share similar thoughts on the matter.

They don't even need to release a physical soundtrack. Some big games release on spotify, itunes, etc.

@GM-Deynger said in Official Soundtrack Release:

👋

And yeah I do support this suggestion. Might have been a missed opportunity that it probably can't be readied for christmas now.

well is not like is hard to find the soundtrack on sale in the internet but if it can reduce the import taxes it will help a lot

I too would definitely agree about the soundtrack's release. Make sure to have it on spotify.

If I had to guess we'll likely be seeing a 10 volume combination set some time in the future. Technically the soundtracks for episodes 1-5 have been available for some time in Japan spanning 8 volumes and 29 discs.