Finally, Halloween Cast parts... After Halloween is over

@Z-Gradt said in Finally, Halloween Cast parts... After Halloween is over:

Feels like I'm the only one using any of the Dalmorus parts on my ship.

There's so little parts it's not even funny, for instance I feel like I'm the only one using the Chevalier set on Ship 4 although that's kind of understandable due to how expensive it is for cast parts anyways.

I'm running the full Valiesse set from Mission Pass season 7, it works for me, just finding the right accessories is kind of a pain right now.

And in general I see very few CAST players on ship 4, block 1.

I feel even though there is a lack of CAST parts, we can work around it and make unique builds with them when using the right accessories and colors.

@LazerRay My biggest issue with Cast fashion is that it's much more heavily restricted by gender compared to the other races. Males have too many parts that show no skin while females have too many parts that show "skin" making them look more like sex dolls.

@NotWhoUThink said in Finally, Halloween Cast parts... After Halloween is over:

@LazerRay My biggest issue with Cast fashion is that it's much more heavily restricted by gender compared to the other races. Males have too many parts that show no skin while females have too many parts that show "skin" making them look more like sex dolls.

That implies there were Male CAST parts with skin to begin with.

@Thedovahmon said in Finally, Halloween Cast parts... After Halloween is over:

@NotWhoUThink said in Finally, Halloween Cast parts... After Halloween is over:

That implies there were Male CAST parts with skin to begin with.

Maybe not parts itself but you can certainly go helmetless (not that I think it looks good)

@NotWhoUThink It can work under the right circumstances, I've seen people make Samus and Raiden using Male CAST parts mixed with the human head before, but it kind of has to be something you have to build your body proportions, color, etc, around. Otherwise outside of wearing outfits, Male CASTs have next to no skin.

Thanks Arks! These are some interesting points you bring up, in regards to the challenges of CAST Fashion (gender/skin, etc.) I'll bring this up to the team.

@LazerRay

I see some pretty often, they usually go all out with oversized accessories. One guy was so huge I couldn’t see the skill tree counter, he was basically a building with sings. I’m a CAST on 4 too but I wear fleshie outfits half the time, not enough variety.

@Milk I guess I miss most of those due to my login times, or going in and out of missions.

I have seen a few people go nuts with wings, kind of hard to miss them.

As for my looks, I try to size my accessories to decent proportions and have them actually connected to either me or other accessories. It can be tricky to get size, position, and rotation right for my looks and to minimize clipping with most emotes, but that is part of the fun.

@LazerRay

I usually see them in the evening around UQ times, that’s when I’m most active but you’re right they’re more rare than catgirls and such. I’m sure there’s less elaborate ones I’ve missed because my eye goes immediately to the Transformers biggun’ types.

I think it's perfectly reasonable to vent about the lack of CAST parts. Sure they might sell less or be in less demand, but it still sucks to be treated unfairly. I don't see why they can't let up on the cute girls a bit to give everyone something.

@ApollosAmour said in Finally, Halloween Cast parts... After Halloween is over:

I think it's perfectly reasonable to vent about the lack of CAST parts. Sure they might sell less or be in less demand, but it still sucks to be treated unfairly. I don't see why they can't let up on the cute girls a bit to give everyone something.

The reason is because it's much easier to create something that all races can wear than it is to go out of one's way to make something only one race can wear. And considering the ratio of male to female characters it does make more sense (if you're lazy) to focus much more on a single gender as well. So simply put it's just SEGA JP being lazy and half assing things, but considering this is SEGA we're talking about that is to be expected (not that it's right or anything).

My gripe is cute girl stuff sells no matter what race you are, yet we lack even that. Give us more CAST stuff that people would actually pay a lot for, then. More cool male and female stuff alike. I started all over with another character to make my new main be a CAST over a single cool set of parts, we need more stuff like that.

@NotWhoUThink For sure. It also tends to create a loop where they don't make items or make bad items and use it to justify not making them at all. I hope we can at least get more with the updates for those asking.

@GM-Deynger said in Finally, Halloween Cast parts... After Halloween is over:

Thanks Arks! These are some interesting points you bring up, in regards to the challenges of CAST Fashion (gender/skin, etc.) I'll bring this up to the team.

You do say this, but they seem to be paying little to no attentions as in the last 4 scratches, there will be a total of 3 out of 4 with NO cast parts.