Finally, Halloween Cast parts... After Halloween is over

@Thedovahmon said in Finally, Halloween Cast parts... After Halloween is over:

@Shirokami07 said in Finally, Halloween Cast parts... After Halloween is over:

Gonna post with source: https://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-directory/

2012: All AC had Cast.

2013: 3 out of 20 scratches had no parts vs 11 without Cast in half year with Global.

2014: 5 out of 23 scratches had no parts(And they're all collabs) vs 11 without Cast in half year with Global.

2015: 5 out of 27 scratches had no parts vs 11 without Cast in half a year with Global.

It took 4 years in JP to reach the ammount of AC scratches Global had with no Cast Parts so far in just half a year.

The bias is more than obvious.

@Thedovahmon Get out.

And you wanna know how many of those parts we got in a single year? Well for one, we got just about every set from ep4, only have six missing sets from episode 3 (COUNTING females), 8 missing sets from Episode 2 (Again, counting females) and 18 missing sets from Episode 1's massive lineup of Parts (Again, counting females, and the Male set that released alongside Fourie's set, the former has yet to be released while the latter showed up in FF, and females get their own versions of the Ronia, Fauma and Dista Sets) Not to mention the vast assortment of episode 5 and 6 parts we've gotten so far, ALL IN THE COURSE OF A SINGLE YEAR. The fact we already have close to half of the Base Part sets (Not counting GV and CV) is amazing in and of itself and it hasn't even been a full year yet.

Also. Your previous post said: "we already had more no-Cast scratches than JP in all it's life" Which is complete and utter crap. You only counted the first 3-4 years, where, if you actually went through the entire Jp lifetime like what your original post would Imply, you'd find there are way more Scratches without parts than we do here in Global.

Fascination Monster

Skilled weaponoid

Arks Last Stand

Sunshine Summer Resort

Exotic Revelry

Ritual Marriage

Winners design 7 Sides A B and C

A Storm of Romance! Imperial Combat revue

Automata revival

College Cute looks

Spirial Armament

Fluffy Perfume

All of these are 2020 Scratches that didn't have any parts in them at all, 14 scratches in a single year in JP compared to 11 for us! Hell, I can dig deeper and compile a list of EVERY scratch without CAST parts. But to say we've gotten "more Non CAST scratches than JP did its whole life" is completely and utterly false.

Listen, I get being frustrated by this. I'm frustrated we CAST had to sit out this Halloween too, and miss an entire month's worth of parts too (remember I was on your side there). But we have to be Civil about this (Also, sorry for calling you a Karen, I woke up because the neighbors dog scared the shit out of me so I was heated.), the last thing I want is for us CAST mains to get a negative stereotype.

It's full of revivals and Winners Design Scratch though.

The difference between JP 2020 and Global 2020 is that Global has to catch up many many Cast parts. There are parts to add which already exist. How hard is it to add parts to a Scratch when they have enough to release one set a week for like a full year and half?

@DarkstalkerX99 said in Finally, Halloween Cast parts... After Halloween is over:

I do not mind about the occasional no cast parts as it helps me save money. Typically as long as we get either parts or accessories I can use, I am happy.

I agree with this statement, I got lucky with Mission Pass CAST parts set, and some accessories from the Mission Pass, along with FUN scratches.

The lack of customization on CAST, especially male versions can be considered a blessing in disguise, since I can save a lot of money on parts and accessories.

My only issue the trying to find a good mech wing set, since I have only been playing PSO2 for a few months, plus wound up on ship 4 causing me to miss out on a lot of those. It will just take time and luck to eventually find something suitable.

@LazerRay

I also had the misfortune of starting on ship 4, you’re right that we don’t have much of anything. If you want mech wings and you’ve got the character slots, you could make an alt on another ship and buy the wings twice so they unlock for your ship 4 character. I’ve had to do that before for accessories. As long as it’s not actual CAST body parts you can account unlock.

@Thedovahmon said in Finally, Halloween Cast parts... After Halloween is over:

Gonna post with source: https://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-directory/

2012: All AC had Cast.

2013: 3 out of 20 scratches had no parts vs 11 without Cast in half year with Global.

2014: 5 out of 23 scratches had no parts(And they're all collabs) vs 11 without Cast in half year with Global.

2015: 5 out of 27 scratches had no parts vs 11 without Cast in half a year with Global.

It took 4 years in JP to reach the ammount of AC scratches Global had with no Cast Parts so far in just half a year.

The bias is more than obvious.

@Thedovahmon Get out.

And you wanna know how many of those parts we got in a single year? Well for one, we got just about every set from ep4, only have six missing sets from episode 3 (COUNTING females), 8 missing sets from Episode 2 (Again, counting females) and 18 missing sets from Episode 1's massive lineup of Parts (Again, counting females, and the Male set that released alongside Fourie's set, the former has yet to be released while the latter showed up in FF, and females get their own versions of the Ronia, Fauma and Dista Sets) Not to mention the vast assortment of episode 5 and 6 parts we've gotten so far, ALL IN THE COURSE OF A SINGLE YEAR. The fact we already have close to half of the Base Part sets (Not counting GV and CV) is amazing in and of itself and it hasn't even been a full year yet.

Also. Your previous post said: "we already had more no-Cast scratches than JP in all it's life" Which is complete and utter crap. You only counted the first 3-4 years, where, if you actually went through the entire Jp lifetime like what your original post would Imply, you'd find there are way more Scratches without parts than we do here in Global.

Fascination Monster

Skilled weaponoid

Arks Last Stand

Sunshine Summer Resort

Exotic Revelry

Ritual Marriage

Winners design 7 Sides A B and C

A Storm of Romance! Imperial Combat revue

Automata revival

College Cute looks

Spirial Armament

Fluffy Perfume

All of these are 2020 Scratches that didn't have any parts in them at all, 14 scratches in a single year in JP compared to 11 for us! Hell, I can dig deeper and compile a list of EVERY scratch without CAST parts. But to say we've gotten "more Non CAST scratches than JP did its whole life" is completely and utterly false.

Listen, I get being frustrated by this. I'm frustrated we CAST had to sit out this Halloween too, and miss an entire month's worth of parts too (remember I was on your side there). But we have to be Civil about this (Also, sorry for calling you a Karen, I woke up because the neighbors dog scared the shit out of me so I was heated.), the last thing I want is for us CAST mains to get a negative stereotype.

It's full of revivals and Winners Design Scratch though.

The difference between JP 2020 and Global 2020 is that Global has to catch up many many Cast parts. There are parts to add which already exist. How hard is it to add parts to a Scratch when they have enough to release one set a week for like a full year and half?

Honestly, I dont know. Hell, even I think they should at least roll out GV and CV parts for Scratches that aren't scheduled to have them and start getting those out on the market and out of the way (Weyland would've been perfect for GV or CV Exagia and Exalia parts).

By all means, those are different parts and could be implemented without it being considered a full revival. Hell, I'd rathered that the Episode 1-3 CV parts be placed into Scratches instead so we wouldn't have to wait till almost a year after NGS' release to get them and so players who missed the older passes could have some variant of them.

I DO feel that if possible on every scratch, or on as many as possible, we should have cast parts. Yes, Cast is a single race out of 4, and can wear a bunch of the outfits fleshies can wear, while fleshies can't wear cast parts themselves. But for a game that gives us both fair amounts of robots and cosmetics, we could use a little more love on that regard.

There's really no reason for them to avoid Cast parts.

Thank you for sharing your concerns with the community. I'll bring this up to the team!

@Shirokami07 I don't know who the hell are you but you are a fellow Cast brother raising his voice and you will have all of my support!!! We all Cast players wants more Cast parts, there's a lot lack of those and most of them that they put them in the game are the ugliest ones D;! Please @GM-Deynger we just ask for a little more of cool looking Cast parts and something that a lot of people thinks the same is to bring back a return of the rewards of the Mission Pass Season 2 because in that one were some really good looking Cast parts that no one of us PC players have any chance to get them so please PSO2 Team can you bring them back but to be able to get the whole rewards of that Mission Pass, not like the return of the Mission Pass Season 1 that we can't be able to have the whole rewards just some of them :/.

P.D: Sorry if my enlgish its a little messy, its not my natice XD~

Oh well, another week, another no-parts.

This time it's a winners design so it's sort of understandable, but last time was not.

Look how we didn't get the halloween set until halloween was over, ruined my halloween pics...

It kind of defeats the purpose of being a CAST if we walk around in human skin all the time, it just sucks. It’s such a unique “race” for a game and it gets overlooked time and time again.

@Milk said in Finally, Halloween Cast parts... After Halloween is over:

It kind of defeats the purpose of being a CAST if we walk around in human skin all the time, it just sucks. It’s such a unique “race” for a game and it gets overlooked time and time again.

I don't have my hopes high for New Genesis.

Have you seen the last trailer? Cast animations? They stand still like humanoids.

@Shirokami07

I haven’t seen it yet, that’s disappointing to hear. Hopefully we hear some good news before release but I’m not counting on it.

@Milk said in Finally, Halloween Cast parts... After Halloween is over:

@Shirokami07

I haven’t seen it yet, that’s disappointing to hear. Hopefully we hear some good news before release but I’m not counting on it.

Yeah, it probably won't be changed.

Look at this hip position lmao

c8101d74-7df4-40a4-85f6-4de50d86fac8-image.png

it's the same for humanoids 2185c3aa-601e-47d9-b94d-2d2a7b2e4a29-image.png

2c35dac8-961f-489b-b67b-dbece9cd51b8-image.png

I must agree that CASTs were left out of halloween. It seems strange they didn't just put the most halloweeny (even if not very) parts on the outfit bonus list anyway as a bare minimum.

It seems pretty obvious CASTs are a minority on Global, and that they're nervous about putting parts into paid scratch sets out of concern of players pulling too many of them and getting items that sell poorly on the market leading to them spending less. But that still doesn't really explain halloween.

This caught my attention when the Throwback Collection revival set still only included one set despite spanning five scratches that had way more parts than recent sets. I feel for CAST players that started recently, what little the game has offered was mostly time-gated to much earlier times.

Mission Pass has proven a safer way to distribute them and proportionally they'll be getting distributed faster that way. But this contributes to the time gating and incomplete revival issues.

One part set per gender per scratch should be fine as a standard, and future look bonuses in events should at least contain some parts even if they're not very fitting.

Feels like I'm the only one using any of the Dalmorus parts on my ship.