Finally, Halloween Cast parts... After Halloween is over

This is getting ridiculous, there's an obvious bias against cast and it's hard to say otherwise at this point. God damn it.

Shiro this is the 4th time you've brought "lack of cast parts in AC despite mission pass being 90% cast parts" to class.

I'm just taking a guess, maybe cast parts do not sell well?

@SuccubusAlice said in Finally, Halloween Cast parts... After Halloween is over:

Shiro this is the 4th time you've brought "lack of cast parts in AC despite mission pass being 90% cast parts" to class.

Mission Pass has 2 humanoid only costumes and Cast has 2 cast sets. That's equal. AC and SG is not.

@condor said in Finally, Halloween Cast parts... After Halloween is over:

I'm just taking a guess, maybe cast parts do not sell well?

They don't if they never put them up. Cast spent a whole full month without new parts, consecutive.

As a CAST main, I just wanna say OP doesn't speak for us.

@Thedovahmon said in Finally, Halloween Cast parts... After Halloween is over:

Neither you speak for the rest of the casts. You speak out for yourself.

The real thing is, Casts had 11 less options launched than humanoids, which is a wait of one week each.

@Shirokami07 said in Finally, Halloween Cast parts... After Halloween is over:

The real thing is, Casts had 11 less options launched than humanoids, which is a wait of one week each.

Well news flash buddy. PSO2 Jp has way more Scratches that dont feature CAST parts, PERIOD (not even CV or GV versions either). So you're just gonna have to tough it out and get used to it.

The fact you even made this thread about an AC scratch that DOES HAVE CAST PARTS (as well as an outfit for SORO), is completely absurd. Halloween or not, we still CAST parts so can you at least pretend to be grateful Karen?

Well news flash buddy. PSO2 Jp has way more Scratches that dont feature CAST parts, PERIOD (not even CV or GV versions either). So you're just gonna have to tough it out and get used to it.

The fact you even made this thread about an AC scratch that DOES HAVE CAST PARTS (as well as an outfit for SORO), is completely absurd. Halloween or not, we still CAST parts so can you at least pretend to be grateful Karen?

PSO2 JP had quite a few CAST ONLY scratches. And newsflash, we already had more no-Cast scratches than JP in all it's life.

More parts would be nice, sure, but chances are every scratch is already scheduled for the next year or so, so it is what it is.

I'm a little worried though as the look I want requires a mix of regular and CV parts due to colour channels clashing, but we haven't seen any CV parts yet... I really hope they don't do something like a year of regular, then CV, then GV... that would be really silly as it's not our fault the colour channels on stuff don't work.

Gonna post with source: https://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-directory/

2012: All AC had Cast.

2013: 3 out of 20 scratches had no parts vs 11 without Cast in half year with Global.

2014: 5 out of 23 scratches had no parts(And they're all collabs) vs 11 without Cast in half year with Global.

2015: 5 out of 27 scratches had no parts vs 11 without Cast in half a year with Global.

It took 4 years in JP to reach the ammount of AC scratches Global had with no Cast Parts so far in just half a year.

The bias is more than obvious.

@Thedovahmon Get out.

Oh, and out of 28 scratches in Global, 11 had no Cast parts.

That's roughly 40% less.

Gonna post with source: https://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-directory/

2012: All AC had Cast.

2013: 3 out of 20 scratches had no parts vs 11 without Cast in half year with Global.

2014: 5 out of 23 scratches had no parts(And they're all collabs) vs 11 without Cast in half year with Global.

2015: 5 out of 27 scratches had no parts vs 11 without Cast in half a year with Global.

It took 4 years in JP to reach the ammount of AC scratches Global had with no Cast Parts so far in just half a year.

The bias is more than obvious.

@Thedovahmon Get out.

And you wanna know how many of those parts we got in a single year? Well for one, we got just about every set from ep4, only have six missing sets from episode 3 (COUNTING females), 8 missing sets from Episode 2 (Again, counting females) and 18 missing sets from Episode 1's massive lineup of Parts (Again, counting females, and the Male set that released alongside Fourie's set, the former has yet to be released while the latter showed up in FF, and females get their own versions of the Ronia, Fauma and Dista Sets) Not to mention the vast assortment of episode 5 and 6 parts we've gotten so far, ALL IN THE COURSE OF A SINGLE YEAR. The fact we already have close to half of the Base Part sets (Not counting GV and CV) is amazing in and of itself and it hasn't even been a full year yet.

Also. Your previous post said: "we already had more no-Cast scratches than JP in all it's life" Which is complete and utter crap. You only counted the first 3-4 years, where, if you actually went through the entire Jp lifetime like what your original post would Imply, you'd find there are way more Scratches without parts than we do here in Global.

Fascination Monster

Skilled weaponoid

Arks Last Stand

Sunshine Summer Resort

Exotic Revelry

Ritual Marriage

Winners design 7 Sides A B and C

A Storm of Romance! Imperial Combat revue

Automata revival

College Cute looks

Spirial Armament

Fluffy Perfume

All of these are 2020 Scratches that didn't have any parts in them at all, 14 scratches in a single year in JP compared to 11 for us! Hell, I can dig deeper and compile a list of EVERY scratch without CAST parts. But to say we've gotten "more Non CAST scratches than JP did its whole life" is completely and utterly false.

Listen, I get being frustrated by this. I'm frustrated we CAST had to sit out this Halloween too, and miss an entire month's worth of parts too (remember I was on your side there). But we have to be Civil about this (Also, sorry for calling you a Karen, I woke up because the neighbors dog scared the shit out of me so I was heated.), the last thing I want is for us CAST mains to get a negative stereotype.

On the plus side(for me anyway) one of the cutest hairstyles for the AC scratch is a CAST head. It doesn’t make up for the lack of parts but it made me a little happier.

I do not mind about the occasional no cast parts as it helps me save money. Typically as long as we get either parts or accessories I can use, I am happy.