Crafting option not available

Hey guys!

Looking to break down some discs and start working towards crafting achievements. All the guides I've read said the option to break these things down should be in the left terminal on the console in my room. The only options that console is offering is furniture placement.

Is there any pre requisite to access crafting? Any help would be appreciated!

@ShadyMilkman I'm not sure if this'll do it, but have you tried talking to Zieg/Zig/Jig? He's a black cast that gives crafting client orders, grabbing any crafting client orders from him might unlock it? I don't have access to the game right now so I'm just going off prior knowledge!

@Aviarei said in Crafting option not available:

@ShadyMilkman I'm not sure if this'll do it, but have you tried talking to Zieg/Zig/Jig? He's a black cast that gives crafting client orders, grabbing any crafting client orders from him might unlock it? I don't have access to the game right now so I'm just going off prior knowledge!

I've been running around this ship like crazy. Is there any pre requisite to access him? (in terms of missions or level)? Currently lvl 40. I can't find this dude anywhere

@ShadyMilkman There are only 2 places I can think of to look - one is next to the Purple shop stall in the shop area, an the second area is where he used to be before he was moved in the JP version close to the front of the shop area where the stage is, and then all the way to the right. He was super out of the way when he was there, so that's why they moved him! He might still be in this spot for this release at the moment! As far as I know, he was always accessible - I have no way of knowing, but maybe they took him out for the beta? It doesn't make sense to me though! This video shows the old area that I'm talking about! zieg

The option isnt currently in the terminal.

Is it episode locked? I can't remember, when I played JP was when you could switch to whatever episode you wanted without having to clear the previous one.

@John-Paul-RAGE Now that you mention it, I do remember when you had to choose between episode 1-3 and then 4, and you could only access him after a certain point and it was easier to just load the game in episode 4, he might actually be story locked!

Here, this might give more info, this is back from when PSO2 JP was still using matterboards! http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ziegs-emblem-exchange-shop-client-orders/

@Aviarei said in Crafting option not available:

@John-Paul-RAGE Now that you mention it, I do remember when you had to choose between episode 1-3 and then 4, and you could only access him after a certain point and it was easier to just load the game in episode 4, he might actually be story locked!

Here, this might give more info, this is back from when PSO2 JP was still using matterboards! http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ziegs-emblem-exchange-shop-client-orders/

This could be true as I've neglected the story missions. I'm going to grind through them tomorrow. I had a feeling that would be the answer.

@ShadyMilkman Nope. I finished ep1-3 and zieg still won't let you interact with him. Crafting still not available.

It's unavailable at the moment, there's no special unlock method. If it were available it would be there, unfortunately. It looks like being only in Episode 3 is locking a bunch of content.

Crafting is not an active function at this time. @GM-Deynger any idea when it might be added?

@SamuraiCrazy said in Crafting option not available:

Crafting is not an active function at this time. @GM-Deynger any idea when it might be added?

"Soon" TM. ><

@GM-Deynger said in Crafting option not available:

@SamuraiCrazy said in Crafting option not available:

"Soon" TM. ><

🤢

Is crafting coming with higher than 11 star weapons?? I saw a video with 14 stars I'm a bow build but only use crafted bows. Really need the end game bows please lol

The lack of crafting is leaving me disinterested in the game, knowing that the feature makes the game much more dynamic. If it doesn't come, I'll probably stop playing the game, and I've wanted to play this game since its inception. 😢

@PhantomX714 said in Crafting option not available:

The lack of crafting is leaving me disinterested in the game, knowing that the feature makes the game much more dynamic. If it doesn't come, I'll probably stop playing the game, and I've wanted to play this game since its inception. 😢

Crafting will arrive with Episode 4, and thats (as my best estimations suggest) about 2 months from now. In the meantime, there's plenty of stuff to do, like leveling your characters now to best take advantage of crafted items when they release.