PSA: Fresh Finds re-runs at last!

Sorry to share this one so late in the day, but the emote 18: Sexy that appeared in Fresh Finds today is the first pre-PC Fresh Finds emote and likely the first pre-PC Fresh Finds content to return since PC launch!

It previously appeared in Fresh Finds on the 22nd of April, more than a month before PC release.

Finally! This bodes well for future revivals, at least of emotes first and hopefully other daily and even recommended sets in the future.

Nope. While not an emote the award for first rerun goes way far back to the 2nd appearance of Leg Devil Wings a little bit into PC Launch.

Still happy to see more pre-PC era stuff show up though.

@SuccubusAlice said in PSA: Fresh Finds re-runs at last!:

Nope. While not an emote the award for first rerun goes way far back to the 2nd appearance of Leg Devil Wings a little bit into PC Launch.

When was this second appearance? The first was on 12 May. The only other Leg Devil Wings I can see having appeared on PSO2 Dictionary and Fiona Respha's topic is a separate item in the form of its only variant, the non-colour adapting Leg Devil Wings: Black, on 29 June.

Another interesting thing, apparently the Arks Trainee Uniform F: Steel that recently ran as a daily FF item was not only a FF item in the past, but was one of the original Recommended items: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/5019/arks-trainee-f-grey/8 , and I think they ran the tilted hat it looks like it was bundled with a few days ago, too.

So it definitely seems like they're starting to pick up old items now, but who knows how they'll choose what gets in / how often they'll do reruns / etc

@Akonyl said in PSA: Fresh Finds re-runs at last!:

and I think they ran the tilted hat it looks like it was bundled with a few days ago, too.

ARKS Officer Hat B, yeah. It appeared alongside the trainee uniform, the same way variant outfits to the ongoing recommended set have the accompanying accessories sold separately on the day (which is why we've had Gothic Maid Brim/Ribbon/Tights appear numerous times in the last week).

Good spot, that! I bet a few people will be glad to see the Pop Singer, Punkishly, Slick Mechanic and Pure Maid Dress sets too. It sounds like we might be getting those back in the coming weeks. Hopefully all the variants will show up over the course of time, including the ones that were missed out of the original run.

I like this format of Fresh Finds. Between making better use of the nine daily items, bringing stuff back and having all the accessories/etc able to be purchased twice in a day, it's a vast upgrade over previous iterations. Can we keep it like this in the future, GMs?

I hope if they do make a change that it would be an increase in the number of items a day.

@Weirdo said in PSA: Fresh Finds re-runs at last!:

I hope if they do make a change that it would be an increase in the number of items a day.

This recent change already has. We used to have 3-4 cosmetic items in the daily 9, alongside two triggers (one SG, one meseta), some kind of badge, a harvesting/fishing stamina drink and some kind of EX booster. Since the last reworking we've ditched the last 3 of those and now see 6-7 cosmetics, the triggers and I think an EX booster occasionally. So that's a vast and welcome increase in the number of cosmetics.

It'd still be nice to see some more cosmetics if the new slots are gonna be held by a decent amount of recommended item accessories, but yeah this is a decent enough improvement anyway.

I made a suggestion a while back to overhaul the FF window a bit because the recommended items taking up so much space seems kind of unnecessary imo, you could shrink em just a bit and give a lot more space for rerun items: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/8293/fresh-finds-reorganize-put-old-re-runs-in

But I also doubt something like that's gonna happen since it's a window overhaul and not just changing the items, and if the 2x 28 day cycles are to be believed, it took around a month to implement a double-buyable item in FF too, so a larger UI change would probably be quite a while.

@Akonyl Yeah, that was what I was talking about. I just didn't want to search for that thread.