Where are the best places to get Rappy Eggs? (Revisited)

There was a topic a while ago that asked this, prior to extremely hard difficulty in some exploration modes, like Tokyo. But I'm wondering, will ARKS Rappies spawn in Omega Forest or Tokyo Exploration? If so, will they drop Rappy eggs if I set the difficulty to level 75+ enemies?

or will I have to wait for Trick or Treat and/or do Ultimate Quests (Which apparently spawn Level 80 enemies. Despite the item log not showing Rappy Eggs.)

I have seen them on Earth and in the quest log I saw that people did get Rappy eggs from the Bewitched Woods. I also know that Omega Luther can drop them and I don't think Trick or Treat can.

@Weirdo said in Where are the best places to get Rappy Eggs? (Revisited):

I have seen them on Earth

Both las Vegas and Tokyo then? Might have to try Extremely Hard Tokyo or Super Hard+ Omega.

When I said them I meant the ARKS Rappies, just to clarify.

I'm guessing this means Super Hard Omega Forest can have Level 71+ ARKS Rappies? Since it can spawn 71+ enemies.

Deus Esca is a good place to get that egg, I got mine from him now from the ARKS rappies they can drop if they are over level 71 so any place that has higher level than that will work

@Jamesmor said in Where are the best places to get Rappy Eggs? (Revisited):

Deus Esca is a good place to get that egg

Pretty much this. It's why I went all in on farming Deus Esca back when it was on the schedule, and it's why I was so angry when it left the schedule so quickly without any similarly-farmable Rappy Egg source. The departure of Deus Esca from the schedule is arguably the only update Global has ever had that's made it harder to tool up a class.

We've had, what, 15 PSO2 days before this? And every last one of them is filled with summoners complaining that they farmed for 14+ hours with 250% boosts and didn't get the egg. It's not the way to go. We have Deus Esca triggers available for Rising Weapons Badge 3 now (indefinitely?), so please don't waste your time chasing a one in a million ARKS Rappy drop.

@Miraglyth do you know if they'll add back Deus Esca in the near future?

@Mervsault said in Where are the best places to get Rappy Eggs? (Revisited):

@Miraglyth do you know if they'll add back Deus Esca in the near future?

It's likely permanently on random now that it's buyable as a trigger.

@coldreactive said in Where are the best places to get Rappy Eggs? (Revisited):

It's likely permanently on random now that it's buyable as a trigger.

Which means it'll appear maybe once a week with a 15 minute warning while you're more likely than not either sleeping or working at the time.

So, you know, thank heck for the triggers. Even if I think they only give one of the two quests that used to be doable during the UQ window (with both having a decent drop rate for Rappy Egg).

I judt did like 6 SHAQs of Abandoned Mine solo with two NPCs. I got 4 Rappy Captures (with 6 ARKS Rappies each, the final having 8 actually.) None of them dropped a rappy egg. I am using the following boosts below:

alt text

So I pretty much have the max possible I can get. Just tried a Floating Facility with these guys, and no PSE Bursts occured, and only one ARKS Rappy spawned.

VHAQs is your best chance for the rappy eggs. I dropped one on a PSO2 day, then I found another one a few days later doing vhaqs.

@Mastered_Killer said in Where are the best places to get Rappy Eggs? (Revisited):

VHAQs is your best chance for the rappy eggs. I dropped one on a PSO2 day, then I found another one a few days later doing vhaqs.

A a few days after PSO2 day? VHAQ non-ARKS Rappy can drop them now?

@Miraglyth said in Where are the best places to get Rappy Eggs? (Revisited):

@Mastered_Killer said in Where are the best places to get Rappy Eggs? (Revisited):

A a few days after PSO2 day? VHAQ non-ARKS Rappy can drop them now?

ARKS Rappies can appear on non-PSO2 Days. But it's an extremely rare chance. I had this happen once in my life on JP. It's not possible to humanely go out and find one though outside of a PSO2 Day.