Personal Shop Password Forgotten

So how do I go about resetting my password for my Personal Shop if I have forgotten it? I know the JP version had you go to a webpage. @GM-Deynger

Same haha. I thought i knew but i guess i cant remember mine either anymore lol

Probably by means of a support ticket or buying @GM-Deynger some chocolates.

@Rantious said in Personal Shop Password Forgotten:

Chocolates are welcome. ๐Ÿ™‚

Live Operations has said that you'll need to submit a ticket to have that addressed. ><

@GM-Deynger said in Personal Shop Password Forgotten:

Live Operations has said that you'll need to submit a ticket to have that addressed. ><

Thank you and will do

@GM-Deynger said in Personal Shop Password Forgotten:

Where can we ship these chololates to? I will do it haha

I believe you! Haha

Hi I forgotten my pin how do I go about resetting it?

@MAKAVELIIx90 said in Personal Shop Password Forgotten:

Hi I forgotten my pin how do I go about resetting it?

You have to submit a ticket:

alt text

alt text

I have submitted multiple tickets for a password reset and itโ€™s been almost a week and still no reply. Can anyone please tell me an estimation to how long should I wait until I will be able to reset it? Btw I am a completely new player so I didnโ€™t know that I had to put my password each time I went into the shop.

why does this take soo long why cant they just use 2fa and text a code to my phone like a normal company

I have put in 5 or 6 tickets and nothing yet.....this is really bad support and opening to a game yet here in the states . I paid for premium and now everything is in limbo.?.nothing will ever beat the DC versions looks like they were fast if u had any problems...just venting and waiting for help and it looks like it will never come...$30 to MS AND SEGA gone....thanks

Agreed! The support team here is terrible! I too have put in multiple requests for a 2nd password reset and have yet to hear anything! Iโ€™m about to uninstall this game. The support team needs to do better!

@NR-Lmb said in Personal Shop Password Forgotten:

I have put in 5 or 6 tickets and nothing yet.....this is really bad support and opening to a game yet here in the states . I paid for premium and now everything is in limbo.?.nothing will ever beat the DC versions looks like they were fast if u had any problems...just venting and waiting for help and it looks like it will never come...$30 to MS AND SEGA gone....thanks