I've thought this for a long time, but the prices of some of these AC items don't make sense when compared to the alternatives. I'd like to suggest that the prices be reduced, and everyone who's bought them be refunded that value in AC. I'd also like to mention that I've spent $200 in this game and would actually buy these other things if I considered the prices fair.
- Character Storage Expansion (50) - 800 AC
- Additional Auxiliary Pass - 300 AC
- Mag Reset Device - 500 AC
- Character Name Change - 1500 AC
- Player ID Change Permit - 3000 AC
- Mag Ticket - 300 AC
- Character Creation Permit - 500 AC | Includes:
- 300 Character Storage Slots
- Mag Reset Device - 100 AC
- Character Storage Expansion (50) - 100 AC
- Auxiliary - 100 AC
- Character Name Change - 100 AC
- Player ID Change Permit - 500 AC
- First, with a Mag Ticket (which is more versatile as you could use one for another stat) being less expensive than a Mag Reset Device, why would anyone buy the reset device? Therefore, lowering the Mag Reset Device to 100 AC would solve that, and likely convince some people to buy it.
- Another character comes with 300 storage slots for 500 AC, yet a Character Storage Expansion (50) costs 800 AC for just 50 slots, and another character has even more benefits that further make it a better value. Though, just based on this one aspect 500 AC = 300 slots, so reduced down is to 100 AC = 60 slots. Therefore, a good compromise would be the 100 AC for Character Storage Expansion (50). I'd expect at this price, people would max out their character storage for all their characters.
- Similarly, another character also comes with an Auxiliary, though with the other benefits of another character, I think it would be more fair to price this at 100 AC.
- Both the Character Name Change, and the Player ID Change Permit are just exorbitant, in my opinion. And if someone really wanted to, and didn't mind starting over, they could just delete their character or account and make a new name that way.
- We need replacements for the free 200 Slot OTP Storage, and free 100 Slot PSO2es Storage, just rename them.
- Rename Material Storage and allow Consumables, Discs, Furnishings, Misc, and maybe even Cosmetics. At the very least, allow Misc and Pet items in, as most of them are only used as materials for Crafting, Weapon/Unit Grinding/Augmenting, or raising Pets. Also, allow Discs, Keys, Weapon Camos, and Outfits to stack.
- AC & SG Scratch are way too expensive. 1 random item from AC Scratch for 200 AC ($2 USD) or SG Scratch 80 SG ($4 USD), and some outfits are in 3 parts as Layered Wear, it's just too high a price, in my opinion. I think they should both be reduced to $1 each, as well as have a much higher value bundle. The current AC Scratch bundle is 12 AC Scratch Tickets costing 2200 AC, but at the proposed price it would cost 1100 AC. Then, to apply another game's model (Overwatch) here, the added bundles would equate to 2200 AC for 26 Scratches, and 4400 AC for 66 Scratches. Another thing that Overwatch and a lot of other games do is give a lootbox (AC/SG Scratch in terms of PSO2) every level, though early levels in this game are very quick, but it might be good if it was per Level Cap Bonus. Yes, this game allows buying items from other players, but that has a limited supply, and will eventually run out, then a revival scratch may or may never come. We've only had one revival so far. Of course, it didn't have all the items, though in a way that's also good, since it didn't get clogged with all the filler colors of outfits. But, based on the history of PSO2 JP's revivals, some take years to come back and others never do. Overwatch and Monster Hunter World both have their limited time items cycle back annually, as well as during an anniversary event.
- Ragol Pack 2, and the Hero and Heroine Packs, should've maintained the value of the previous Ragol Pack, and Sonic Pack, respectively, with 1500 AC in the Ragol Pack 2 and 5000-7500 AC for the Hero/Heroine Packs (the Sonic Pack is such a great value).
- Finally, when doing AC Shop Sales please stop pricing in boosters, scape dolls, or keys. If you want to sell those, make them separate or actually a free bonus. Please, put out the 500 AC Inventory Expansion (10) and Mag Ticket bundle, not 650 AC.