Show all available drops in quest log

It would be really helpful if you were able to see every possible item that can drop per quest. As it currently stands you can use the quest log to see what has dropped for other people for the week but only if the quest has been out for a week. This can cause problems when new Urgent quests are released as you have no way of knowing what can drop until the quest is a week old.

As someone who is a summoner looking for shiny pets I feel like I am forced to stay as a summoner for the first week of an urgent quest on the off-chance that it is able to drop a shiny pet. My summoner is already maxed at 90 and my subclass is capped and can not gain experience. I can not switch sub classes or I will not be able to run extremely hard mode. When the info becomes available after the week and there is no shiny pet on the loot table I am annoyed that I spent that whole time as a summoner that I could have been using the Urgent Quests to level other classes. Eggs are only able to drop for summoners so I have to play as summoner to be able to get eggs but i have no benefit for playing summoner if i cant get XP and it turns out i cant get the pet I am after either.

I think this would be a good feature. Also, I don't know if it's an Episode 6 thing or if we should've had it already, but PSO2 JP can drop eggs regardless of class, and they had collection files for shiny eggs a few months ago.

@Home-Rowed said in Show all available drops in quest log:

but PSO2 JP can drop eggs regardless of class

Yes. However, the game has a priority system on what it drops based on your class choices. (This includes sub-class.) This increases exponentially based on what weapons your class can equip. (More weapons is bad for egg drops.) For fixed drop quests, such as Tokyo Bonus, this is also factored in much harder than normal.

As a note, techter can have Jet Boot drops even if you don't have bouncer. As there are some jet boots that have a techter equip compatibility on them, not just all-class.

@azurelith said in Show all available drops in quest log:

It would be really helpful if you were able to see every possible item that can drop per quest. As it currently stands you can use the quest log to see what has dropped for other people for the week but only if the quest has been out for a week. This can cause problems when new Urgent quests are released as you have no way of knowing what can drop until the quest is a week old.

It seems you can actually check after 2 days. I found out that Omega Luther can drop the Rappy egg when I checked yesterday. But yeach, I wish it would show everything that can drop.