Error 667

Christ this is ridiculous. What the fuck did they do between yesterday and today to cause this? And in only this game?

Errmm - if this is an Xbox Live issue how come we need Sega maintenance?? (was just about to collect my free SG ticket via Steam on my laptop lol)

@ScrawnyKitty said in Error 667:

Errmm - if this is an Xbox Live issue how come we need Sega maintenance?? (was just about to collect my free SG ticket via Steam on my laptop lol)

That is a good question...
Do it myself.gif

@Taran-Tatsui said in Error 667:

@ScrawnyKitty said in Error 667:

That is a good question...
Do it myself.gif

This was basically what I was speaking on in my rant. How could it just be on Microsofts side? They are using sega's server lol. It's probably both screwing up or people are slacking off. Bad optimization on xbox is probably sega's fault as well.

Again, this is not some huge complex game. They're still running it on a low end game engine and cheap server as well. All these issues make no sense. Especially with all the loot box/micro transaction millions they're bringing in.