Error 667

I wonder if I can switch to Steam (keeping my progress)....lol....

@ShinoKoba You can but you need to get into your MS PSO2 account to get a code. So no go at the moment - can do it for the future though. You will need the code to link your account so don't log into Steam until you have that

Do I need to re-download it from the Steam server even when I'm using Tweaker ? Or can I just switch from the top down menu ? change.jpg

I did start on Steam years ago but then switched to M$ almost immediately (and deleted the steam version as it was taking quite a bit of space for nothing).

Xbox showing tht they close to resolving the issue so should be back to working soon probably today by a few hours

LOL ...funny how the time keep changing ...and god ...5 hours and still nothing ? ...are they all in a long coffee break ?

@ScrawnyKitty said in Error 667:

That time for the 'close to resolving this issue' seems to update to the time when you visit the page! A bit sneaky - it's like it's on auto

It actually updates the time occasionally without having to refresh the page...
Think it's going on 2 hours now since I started checking in on it, and it's said that the entire time.

@ShinoKoba said in Error 667:

Do I need to re-download it from the Steam server even when I'm using Tweaker ? Or can I just switch from the top down menu ? change.jpg

I did start on Steam years ago but then switched to M$ almost immediately (and deleted the steam version as it was taking quite a bit of space for nothing).

If you've already created a character on steam you cannot link another account to steam.
You only get the chance once to link the accounts.

https://pso2.com/news/announcements/steamlinkaccounts

ATTENTION: Do not start Phantasy Star Online 2 on a new platform until you fully understand this account-linking process. Creating a character/setting up a Player ID on a new platform is irreversible and you will not be able to link your account after the fact.

I didn't link it the first time, since I started on the M$ one from scratch. Since I was barely lvl 10 on steam when I switched I didn't see any point in linking it. Before deleting it from HDD I did play again for a week or so to test something (and I had already played on M$ one for almost an year) and they were separate...still on the same lvl. So I don't think there should be a problem. Or would it ?

I didn't link it the first time, since I started on the M$ one from scratch. Since I was barely lvl 10 on steam when I switched I didn't see any point in linking it. Before deleting it from HDD I did play again for a week or so to test something (and I had already played on M$ one for almost an year) and they were separate...still on the same lvl. So I don't think there should be a problem. Or would it ?

There is.
The account linking procedure can only be done once, on first connection by the account.

Thus, it can not be done in your case, as you've already done first logins on both steam and the microsoft store accounts.
https://pso2.com/news/announcements/steamlinkaccounts

Please be careful: you can only use this code when setting up your account on a new platform for the first time. Do not create a new character/set up a Player ID before linking your account.

Damn...I don't really want to start from scratch losing every thing I've got by this time between old pso2 and ngs. Oh well...thanks for clarifying that.

@DeadDawg I’m getting the same error, I was in the salon last night 6/18 1am and it kicked me and now I can’t log into ship showing No.667

@DeadDawg found out its a xbox live outage problem

@ShinoKoba Global PSO2 wasn't on Steam years ago - I think it was only available on that platform from last August - so less than a year. Global has only been released on XBox/Win 10 since last May (JP has been around since 2012, not sure if that was on Steam though)

By Years I meant more than a year ...and it's out for more. I just don't remember the exact date but I started on it as soon it was released on steam.

By Years I meant more than a year ...and it's out for more. I just don't remember the exact date but I started on it as soon it was released on steam.

I can confirm the steam release, at least here in the states, was august 5th of 2020.
Had to look it up while looking into the account linking procedure for a different post.