Error 667

You can still play through Steam and Epic game launcher. Which is strange, seems to be only Effecting Microsoft/Xbox. It just feels more like a DDOS that probably couldn't hit Steam or Epic, not being able to get through their security.

Im getting this problem is there any way to fix it

@Theria has to be friend probably a more control ddos as we speak i bet they trying to steal xbox account maybe uk

@KnGiraffefun said in Error 667:

Im getting this problem is there any way to fix it

Pretty much just wait for microsoft to get it sorted out.

@topmeows said in Error 667:

@Theria Has to be, friend. Probably a more controlled ddos as we speak. I bet they are trying to steal xbox accounts, maybe uk?

Yeah, I can agree with that, since Microsoft store for PC uses xbox accounts. Idk if it's the U.K. though, I don't want to blame anyone for anything without concrete proof or evidence of the situation. I hate putting others in a situation that makes them look like a villain, without nothing.

Xbox

Same issue here smh. Well i guess i'm gonna miss my daily free SG scratch pull today. Time to go to work, I knew I should've got on earlier. I really wish they would stop pushing games out too early. This game needed at least 2 more months in the oven. It's release date and the public beta test seemed too soon to me. This game is in a alpha stage smh. What's the point of closed beta anymore? People literally report the same issues at launch. Or the removal of cool features. Launching games shortly after closed beta is so stupid, why did they start doing this? They barley have time to fix anythhing smh.

Ever since micro transactions sinked it's clutches into AAA gaming and gaming has become "COOL" now. When they started bringing in more money than game sales. Gaming has honestly gone down the drain. I can count on 1 hand the amount of games released in the last 8 years. That wasn't broken or not 100% finished at launch. Why is this games optimization so bad on xbox? It should run almost as good as PC lol.

Rant over.

I’m having the same exact issue, I can’t log in and getting error 667 on Xbox one. All ships are showing normal status. Is there a way to report this to Microsoft?

Getting same thing. Guess I'll play Destiny a bit. Really wanted to play this though. Should I bother reporting it? Or is Xbox already on it? I don't have Twitter, so can't check for updates.

@PSUMASTERANGELO said in Error 667:

I’m having the same exact issue, I can’t log in and getting error 667 on Xbox one. All ships are showing normal status. Is there a way to report this to Microsoft?

LOL if it aint about money, good luck getting in contact with them. It's just gonna be some non gamers telling you that they will let MS know about the issue. Then ignore you.

We just gotta wait some hours till MS or sega figures out there's a problem.

Oh, I see you have PSU in your name. SMH at how sega abandoned PSU, then dropped PSU:Aoti out of nowhere. With all the updates that were supposed to come to PSU. Then cut the psu:aoti global servers life short smh. PSU had sooo much potential. It had a lot of cool cut content too. Sega was basically trying to do what they're doing with NGS now, but gave up or something lol.

@DA-SHIZZLE-IG said in Error 667:

Xbox

Same issue here smh. Well i guess i'm gonna miss my daily free SG scratch pull today. Time to go to work, I knew I should've got on earlier. I really wish they would stop pushing games out too early. This game needed at least 2 more months in the oven. It's release date and the public beta test seemed too soon to me. This game is in a alpha stage smh. What's the point of closed beta anymore? People literally report the same issues at launch. Or the removal of cool features. Launching games shortly after closed beta is so stupid, why did they start doing this? They barley have time to fix anythhing smh.

Ever since micro transactions sinked it's clutches into AAA gaming and gaming has become "COOL" now. When they started bringing in more money than game sales. Gaming has honestly gone down the drain. I can count on 1 hand the amount of games released in the last 8 years. That wasn't broken or not 100% finished at launch. Why is this games optimization so bad on xbox? It should run almost as good as PC lol.

Rant over.

This has nothing to do with the quality of the game itself.
It's due to problems with the microsoft live services.

I've seen reports that steam accounts are able to play just fine.

They're already aware that there's a problem, microsoft's site (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status) already shows that they're aware of it.
And pso2's twitter posted an update noting that there's a problem with the microsoft live services and to try again later, they can't do anything about it as it's microsoft's problem to fix.

Same here...thinking it was a problem with my account I went and logged in the main M$site and worked fine. then I saw this: xbox_down.jpg

😨 😧

That time for the 'close to resolving this issue' seems to update to the time when you visit the page! A bit sneaky - it's like it's on auto

@Taran-Tatsui said in Error 667:

Xbox

Rant over.

This has nothing to do with the quality of the game itself.
It's due to problems with the microsoft live services.

I've seen reports that steam accounts are able to play just fine.

They're already aware that there's a problem, microsoft's site (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status) already shows that they're aware of it.
And pso2's twitter posted an update noting that there's a problem with the microsoft live services and to try again later, they can't do anything about it as it's microsoft's problem to fix.

That other stuff just crossed my mind after constantly running into issues with this launch. I just threw it in there. We really shouldn't be having multiple issues every other day with a complete game. A few is common, but all of these basic issues are ridiculous. This has become the norm in gaming.